🗺️Time for a Change: Let’s Explore the Possibilities of rp_c18_v2🔍

Lavender

should we change  

14 members have voted

1. 1. 🗳️Should We Switch to the rp_c18_v2 Map? Cast Your Vote!👀

• Yes, I’m ready for a change and excited to explore the new map!
    • No, I’m happy with the current map and don’t see a need to switch.

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring up a topic for discussion that I believe is important for our community. As you all know, we have been using the map RP Downtown Tits V2 for our roleplay sessions. While this map has served us well and provided countless hours of entertainment, I believe it is time for us to consider moving on to a new map, specifically rp_c18_v2.

We have been using RP Downtown Tits V2 since it was first implemented on September 30, 2018. That’s almost 5 years of using the same map! While there is certainly something to be said for familiarity and comfort, I believe that change can also be a good thing. Here are some reasons why I think we should switch to rp_c18_v2:

• New environment: One of the most obvious benefits of switching to a new map is the change of scenery. A new environment can be refreshing and provide new opportunities for roleplay. Imagine exploring new areas, discovering new secrets, and creating new stories in a brand new setting.
  • New features: It’s possible that rp_c18_v2 has new features and areas that we haven’t experienced before. These could include new buildings, new terrain, or even new game mechanics. These new features could provide us with new challenges and opportunities for roleplay.

• New challenges: Speaking of challenges, a new map can provide us with new obstacles to overcome. Whether it’s figuring out the best way to navigate the new terrain or learning how to use the new features, these challenges can keep things interesting and engaging.

These are just some of the reasons why I think we should switch to rp_c18_v2. Of course, this is just my opinion and I am open to hearing what everyone else thinks. Let’s have a discussion and make a decision together as a community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Edited by Lavender
  • cmonBruh 2

being real sugar prob aint never doing this no matter how many upvotes u get + I think he getting gallium to make a updated map or something not sure though

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mori said:

being real sugar aint never doing this no matter how many upvotes u get + I think he getting gallium to make a updated map or something not sure though

Well, I guess we’ll just have to stick with the same old map until the end of time at least we’ll never get lost, who needs new features and challenges when we can just keep doing the same thing over and over again

• Like 1

The following is the workshop link to rp_c18_v2:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132937160

One of the first things I noticed is that this map was originally posted on March 19, 2013 and last updated May 22, 2013. So you're suggesting we switch from a 5 year old map to an 11 year old map? C'mon man.

The current map is perfect and iconic at this point (see how many other servers use downtown_tits_v2). If you ever have a chance, subscribe to the original downtown_tits and open it up in single player. You'll never say anything against downtown_tits_v2 again, I can guarantee that.

1 hour ago, VoN said:

evocity is better

both of these maps (c18 & evocity) have a special place in my heart and both appeal to a very specific type of server. I would love to find a decent server that uses either of these maps. I know Kdawg doesn't like the evocity map because of how insanely large it is.

• Sad 1