Jump to content

kez

VIP
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Steam ID

    76561199366925066
  • Gametracker

    kez
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by kez

  1. i could make you something good, im no sweaty baser but ive built a good amount of very effective dupes
  2. nice, same. I got a thumbs up from rubik already
  3. im going to start clipping my sits, and pick the best ones for examples then make a new thread with the moderator/tmod guidelines
  4. I thought about this after what gerbs said, and I think it’d be really helpful for new staff to be able to see the entire process of more seasoned staff handling sits, instead of reading guidelines and figuring out how to manage the sit along the way.
  5. kez

    law

    Very good point, I say disrespect laws should be able to be put on any class for RP reasonings in my opinion. L rubik L mod that told u no +1 fantastic +1
  6. Thats it
×
×
  • Create New...