Nerf the hacker job

StPlanet

So i just realized that u can demote Goverment Employees for 4 of power in the PD Console, This is a really overpowered feature since hackers can stay in Mayor office and get all the CP'S demoted slowly, and when nobody is left into PD it becomes nearly impossible to have a mayor or have any cops

So the suggestion is to ask for 10 of power for that perk, or either put a 5 or 10 minutes cooldown to it

Im making this post because right now, with 70 people online and myself the only hacker into PD, i'veen demoting mayors and cp's for the past 2 hours and nobody cant do it nothing about it

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 2
  • crybaby -1 1

1 hour ago, StPlanet said:

Im making this post because right now, with 70 people online and myself the only hacker into PD, i'veen demoting mayors and cp's for the past 2 hours and nobody cant do it nothing about it

Make PD KOS, cops find you, cops kill you. Problem solved. You can pmuch play like a cockroach and be more of a pest in the PD doing this so I don't see why this is a bad thing. 

3 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Make PD KOS, cops find you, cops kill you. Problem solved. You can pmuch play like a cockroach and be more of a pest in the PD doing this so I don't see why this is a bad thing. 

Cops were getting insta demoted the instant they join pd, there were no cops and no mayor to make PD kos

5 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Mayor office already kos just kill them easy 

17 hours ago, Tene said:

change job to cop outside pd -> run into pd and try and kill hacker -> if ur demoted just repeat after 30seconds -> repeat until hacker has no hack power -> problem solved

or just use your cc to pd raid and kill the hacker, go back outside, become cop, return to cop job ans go back to mayors office!!!!

Sounds like a skill issue to me, personally. You can easily take down an office full of hackers because:

1. They can't actually defend themselves while in PD regardless. Go in, shoot them all as cop, mayor, w.e, and ez.

2. It takes a fucking ass ton of time to get into PD if it's actually well protected, no matter how well you sneak around.

3. It takes time to build up points. Even if you use all points (maximum is 15, 4 per job, which is randomized and gives 0 guarantee on who gets demoted). Unless you have legit 3 cops on and no mayor... aka peak hours between about 3 P.M. and midnight, any amount of PD can easily take down.

4. Just PD raid as any other class that can raid and kill them all if you're really that back at CP jobs. Can't get demoted as a CC.

But yeah... hackers are definitely NOT overpowered. They're just annoying to deal with if they actually work together...

• Like 2