Bring back fountain building

koda

Hello, I recently returned back to the TitsRP community and almost immediately realized that you can no longer build in the fountain area, which had me dumbfounded since building in the fountain zone was one of the best parts of the server (as long as the whole thing wasn't being taken up), the amazing things players made for the fountain location were a nice touch to the server. I propose we reevaluate the current building block that is on the fountain area and try to find a different way to allow building in that area again without any issues that was caused by it (which i dont entirely know).

A little idea I do have is maybe making it so only verified players can build in that area? I can't even be verified yet but I still think that's a good remedy?

Edited by koda
  • Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 2

building in fountain was fine until it literally became omega cc editor advertising site. there were always a few signs or whatever but when people like jack, kit, snow etc were all putting massive hotel dupes at fountain it became obnoxious. sure some of the builds at fountain were fun, and now that most npcs are in your f4 menu there's not as much need to block builds entirely, but it was just a general annoyance when you would walk out of spawn and go to fountain only to have to literally maneuver through everything to an npc (they werent blocking it though, just making you take 10x longer). also fps drop fountain was wild

verified only building area could be cool or maybe just change the areas that you can't build in to be a good distance around the npcs, still allowing for builds at fountain but just not near the npcs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tene said:

building in fountain was fine until it literally became omega cc editor advertising site. there were always a few signs or whatever but when people like jack, kit, snow etc were all putting massive hotel dupes at fountain it became obnoxious. sure some of the builds at fountain were fun, and now that most npcs are in your f4 menu there's not as much need to block builds entirely, but it was just a general annoyance when you would walk out of spawn and go to fountain only to have to literally maneuver through everything to an npc (they werent blocking it though, just making you take 10x longer). also fps drop fountain was wild

verified only building area could be cool or maybe just change the areas that you can't build in to be a good distance around the npcs, still allowing for builds at fountain but just not near the npcs

Verified area seems like a good idea but every player that spammed cancer dupes are verified either way. Also add cc editor to f4 menu

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

I like the thought of being able to build small things around fountain area for like fountain fishing or other small things but like Tene said, people were fucking cancer with some of their dupes and the FPS drops were awful. If there was a way to combat that issue than having building at fountain would be so nice.

• Like 1

I miss seeing the cool dupes people made for fountain area. Someone had a patio dupe that was sick and didn’t block any NPCs. Also fountain fishing was fun but kinda useless without the new yacht. Up next: make yachts spawnable in fountain

• Like 1

you would still be able to build in fountain if the only hobos can build in street rule was ever enforced (cc people would never go hobo because they cant use their anime furry model) but since that wasnt ever enforced because "it isnt doing any harm" you got cc billboard plaza instead. you people got exactly what you deserved

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, WantedNearby said:

Anyways, what if we moved a majority of the AFK NPCs to spawn and only keep the Parcel Worker, RSB, General Buyer at fountain and then remove fountain's kidnap immunity and the majority of ********* that happens at fountain goes away and there's more room for things to be placed there.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:17 PM, KDawg said:

I am down to move the NPCs to spawn for a better experience + it would slightly improve fps in that area. I don't know if I agree with removing the kidnap zone since there would still be NPCs there. It was added so when players sell items to the general buyer, they wouldn't just be kidnapped and dragged away

I agree. I think the main reason they stopped allowing it was due to people having massive dupes that blocked off the whole thing or people blocking off the NPCs.

I think it should be allowed but we can just make some restrictions so that people building in the fountain area won't cause any issues.

+1