1-800-Suicide Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 MY MESSAGE AND SUGGESTION IS TO REMOVE RNG QUESTS FROM THE BATTLE PASS I AM LOSING MY MIND TRYING TO COMPLETE 1 MISSION AND I GIVE UP SOON PLEASE FIX IT THERE IS NO FUN IN GETTING UNLUCKY ON A 1% DROP RATE ITEM GATING PROGRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
�� It's Ya Boi Green �� Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 Losing to a fish Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130133 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130134 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 joker posting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130137 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 6 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: MY MESSAGE AND SUGGESTION IS TO REMOVE RNG QUESTS FROM THE BATTLE PASS I AM LOSING MY MIND TRYING TO COMPLETE 1 MISSION AND I GIVE UP SOON PLEASE FIX IT THERE IS NO FUN IN GETTING UNLUCKY ON A 1% DROP RATE ITEM GATING PROGRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MY FISH CAUGHT was not for the leaderboard lmaooo. It was for those stupid battlepass quests. That was like 4-5 hours of straight fishing on a yacht with a buddy. Literal cancer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130140 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 hello i think this fits into your personal message Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130145 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 2, 2022 Author Share Posted November 2, 2022 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAELLO GUYS I JUST GOT IT AFTER 803 FISH FISHED FISH FISHING I FISH ANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISHANDFISH AND I GET IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA I WIN HAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHIWINWINIWNWINWINWINWINWINWIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted November 3, 2022 Share Posted November 3, 2022 Yeah I feel like the rng quests are not good epically for players with bad luck like me. i have spent over 10 hours the 1 fishing quest and still haven't got the fish. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted November 3, 2022 Share Posted November 3, 2022 2 hours ago, Darken Death Gun said: i have spent over 10 hours the 1 fishing quest and still haven't got the fish. and then when you catch it u go like 15 tiers and then have to get another fish of the same rarity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EagleDude Posted November 4, 2022 Share Posted November 4, 2022 Welcome to the unhinged club!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18865-personal-message-to-kdawg/#findComment-130171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now