Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Idk what to title this because this is kinda out of nowhere but thank you homies. Today has kinda been a schitty day where my head is just fucking with me and it all feels heavy. But anyways I logged onto titsrp and pretty much all my problems disappeared.

Everyone in this community is really nice and willing to help out if I need it. Everyone here is funny and this server brings me so many smiles and laughs I'd have a million hands if I used fingers to count. Its a good place to forget about everything for a bit. So thank you guys for all the good times. 🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18671-idk-what-to-title-this/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...