Jump to content

Munchy

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Munchy

  1. no i have not. CAUSE I AINT NO BITCH
  2. It doesnt work., Ive done like 30 lightning quests when I was supposed to do two to get to the next level. Instead it is stuck at like tier 3 when it shouldnt.
  3. only retards want censorship. retards
  4. What about this font?
  5. Idk what to title this because this is kinda out of nowhere but thank you homies. Today has kinda been a schitty day where my head is just fucking with me and it all feels heavy. But anyways I logged onto titsrp and pretty much all my problems disappeared. Everyone in this community is really nice and willing to help out if I need it. Everyone here is funny and this server brings me so many smiles and laughs I'd have a million hands if I used fingers to count. Its a good place to forget about everything for a bit. So thank you guys for all the good times.
  6. Subscribe or ur a racist bigot
  7. its a link....
  8. We do a little trolling.....
×
×
  • Create New...