Emperor Taint Rat Legend X Posted September 22, 2022 Share Posted September 22, 2022 Shānquè fúwùqì gěi wǒ yìyù zhēng jiécháng jìng jiǎnchá 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18671-idk-what-to-title-this/page/2/#findComment-128885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 30, 2022 Share Posted September 30, 2022 On 9/19/2022 at 11:03 PM, Munchy said: Idk what to title this because this is kinda out of nowhere but thank you homies. Today has kinda been a schitty day where my head is just fucking with me and it all feels heavy. But anyways I logged onto titsrp and pretty much all my problems disappeared. Everyone in this community is really nice and willing to help out if I need it. Everyone here is funny and this server brings me so many smiles and laughs I'd have a million hands if I used fingers to count. Its a good place to forget about everything for a bit. So thank you guys for all the good times. relatable Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18671-idk-what-to-title-this/page/2/#findComment-129185 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now