Bring back old basing

LeGerbs

Bring back old basing?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back old basing?

• Yes! (Chad)
    • No! (I eat cock)

are we still at a point where it's hella easy to solo snag a bunch of entities from new players and lord over it for several hours behind a dupe that can't really be cracked without a small team of people that know what they're doing?

i've been out of the loop

20 minutes ago, Hoopajoop said:

are we still at a point where it's hella easy to solo snag a bunch of entities from new players and lord over it for several hours behind a dupe that can't really be cracked without a small team of people that know what they're doing?

i've been out of the loop

Pretty much tbh these changes could possibly help especially if people are looking to use the old printers over the new ones.

Edited by LeGerbs

I agree with all of this ESPECIALLY buffing mini printer tokens, they literally just blow up unless you can micromanage 200 children and better yet, when one blows up they all blow up.

Minis could be left the same if they did not require failsafe - AN ITEM YOU CANT EVEN BUY IN THE F4 MENU ANYMORE.

but yes buff procs too definitely, they're so ass. and also raise the inventory slots cap in the suga shop so I can actually use them if they're ever viable again.

Edited by Emperor Taint Rat Legend X

7 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

I agree with all of this ESPECIALLY buffing mini printer tokens, they literally just blow up unless you can micromanage 200 children and better yet, when one blows up they all blow up.

Minis could be left the same if they did not require failsafe - AN ITEM YOU CANT EVEN BUY IN THE F4 MENU ANYMORE.

but yes buff procs too definitely, they're so ass. and also raise the inventory slots cap in the suga shop so I can actually use them if they're ever viable again.

I didn't mean buff mini printers, I meant bring back old regular printers but fuck yeah minis suck ass rn literally not even worth using. Little mini time bombs