Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

Being like "awh man come on bro I know that I killed hella people and Sbc'd the spawn tunnel but only two reported man come on" is a dumb defense, because again you know better. You're not a new player. If someone calls a sit saying hey man this guy is massRDM'ing and I check the logs and see he SBC Cannoned 10 people, he's getting banned for massRDM.

Agree! 

5 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

@Succ The Zucclogs would be helpful in the appeal instead of using just words

What logs in particular? Because he's blatantly admitting he did it, his only claim to it not being MassRDM is that he wasn't reported 3 times for it lmao

Last comment on this, there was damage done tho, who am I to care if no one makes a sit, and I wasn't part of it? You blatantly killed me in the sit I brought you to 4 seconds after you were brought, and you had a guy who called a sit on top of it. Yeah it's MassRDM and that isn't even your argument here. You admit to it being MassRDM just your whole argument is "Not enough people made sits" and walk away thinking that's all you need to get away with blatant MassRDM. 

 

If logically I were to wait for enough people to call sits I could wait a minute or 2 fully knowing they're MassRDMing just because people would think the staff see he's Massing or that they're trying keep him off while another person is making the sit for it. It's illogical to follow that guideline when its that blatant.

2 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Last comment on this, there was damage done tho, who am I to care if no one makes a sit, and I wasn't part of it? You blatantly killed me in the sit I brought you to 4 seconds after you were brought, and you had a guy who called a sit on top of it. Yeah it's MassRDM and that isn't even your argument here. You admit to it being MassRDM just your whole argument is "Not enough people made sits" and walk away thinking that's all you need to get away with blatant MassRDM. 

 

If logically I were to wait for enough people to call sits I could wait a minute or 2 fully knowing they're MassRDMing just because people would think the staff see he's Massing or that they're trying keep him off while another person is making the sit for it. It's illogical to follow that guideline when its that blatant.

You still haven't shown sit logs but still when I ask you who reported me you said yourself and no one else lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...