On the abolishment of harassment/toxicity rules

Quas

i mean, i know shit happened in gen chat earlier and it was funny af

but this is overkill Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

what about punishing those who are CLEARLY trying to get somebody banned out of spite.

i'll use your example format

Player Y hates Player X with a passion, would smite him down if he could, Player X says "hey bro fuck you kys lmao" (passive thing, idk why staff (aka tene) all of a sudden take action on that saying) 

Player Y pretends to be EXTREMELY offended on a report they make with CLEAR intention to get Player X banned, EVEN THOUGH he is not in the slightest offended, gets evidence that ONLY goes against Player X to make them look 100x worse

Player Y gets their report accepted (stupid because its a report made out of 100% spite and done for the meme) even though Player X had no hostile intention [to people who arent snowflakes but turns out Player Y pretends to be one]

Player Y walks away happy as can be, whilst Player X suffers because Player Y is a petty guy... Clearly reported just because he could but actually didnt give a single fuck about any of it, just did it to be 100% spiteful and an asshole for it

if i remember correctly, i swear something similar happened like this not too long ago, i dunno, maybe its just my mind playing tricks again 🤪

• crybaby -1 1

Another thing to take into the thought is that this isn't 2007 or 2010 anymore, the cod lobbies were fun and all but even then it was still toxic, we don't want toxicity in our community that's the whole point of those rules.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyz37 said:

Just saying that people liked the toxicity of CoD or that someone isnt masculine enough for it doesn’t justify it. If you just want to be bullied in the server just say that people can target you then. Don’t try to get a rule removed so you can get back at someone until they quit the server. -1 for the rules being removed.

That is the point. Either they stop attracting toxic behavior (which is REALLY easy) or they leave. The worst people on the server are people like this

• Like 1

Just now, Quas said:

This is flawed. I will not elaborate because its in the post

You will not elaborate because it is pointing out that your post would harm the server more than making it better.

• thumbdown -1 1

1 minute ago, Tyz37 said:

You will not elaborate because it is pointing out that your post would harm the server more than making it better.

Short answer: You are stupid

Long answer: You have a surface level understanding of the world, and the nature of the people around you. Read the post, and maybe think about it a bit as opposed to just reading the words, and holding onto your opinion with an iron grip. 

• crybaby -1 3

6 minutes ago, Lewd said:

Another thing to take into the thought is that this isn't 2007 or 2010 anymore, the cod lobbies were fun and all but even then it was still toxic, we don't want toxicity in our community that's the whole point of those rules.

Its a bit tongue and cheek, but I would argue masculine toxicity is actually pretty epic (which is what we had in the golden age) and feminine toxicity (which is what we have now) is terrible, and these rules allow it.

Edited by Quas

1 minute ago, Quas said:

Long answer: You have a surface level understanding of the world, and the nature of the people around you. 

i think u have a surface level understanding of the world if u think it should be encouraged to bully people off of the server and talk the most shit to them. reconsider ur own opinion, if u dislike the server because it doesnt allow bullying/targetting maybe join any other and see if they allow it too !!xxxxxx 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tene said:

i think u have a surface level understanding of the world if u think it should be encouraged to bully people off of the server and talk the most shit to them. reconsider ur own opinion, if u dislike the server because it doesnt allow bullying/targetting maybe join any other and see if they allow it too !!xxxxxx 

You literally think being nice is a good thing. How does your opinion hold any weight?