Change the bank!!!!!

dokerz

You have to consider how would this be enforced? and how would new players get the idea. it doesn't make any sense RP wise to move forward with this. it seems like just more explaining that mods need to do in order to make the RP interaction worth while also, Who the fuck reads the CP rules in that regards.

-1 Any amount of power given to CP is already abused its annoying to enforce this shit.

• cmonBruh 1
  • crybaby -1 2

TitsRP mafia elite are scrounging this post. The only use for bank for the common player is to throw money in it and hope it doesn't get raided. Which it does, so you lose money regardless. Bank really does need a rework. Perhaps there could be a mechanic for Bank manager to randomly select a bank account and "tax" it. Banks do this in real life anyways. He can throw all sorts of fees and whatnot on the account and make money off it. Also I believe that if you're an institution in game where the police are supposed to come defend you or it's failrp, that should mean you can't have illegal ents. Perhaps there should be map cameras that show the inside of the bank vault outside. 

• Like 2

Anouther thing is people becoming bank manager waiting for it to get to a high amount walk across the street to raid it or get there there friends to raid it. How is it not fail rp to do?

15 hours ago, Merhaculous said:

-1 you ever think there is a reason its an UNPOPULAR opinion?

please explain why it’s a bad idea 🤥

3 hours ago, dokerz said:

Anouther thing is people becoming bank manager waiting for it to get to a high amount walk across the street to raid it or get there there friends to raid it. How is it not fail rp to do?

please explain why it’s a bad idea 🤥

the titsrp elite said so. they have destroyed my rep. i am now in the -20s. rebel against them

• thumbdown -1 2