-
Posts
60 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198406042069 -
Gametracker
Funk Dungus -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Funk Dungus
-
This update doesn't help players who have jobs/school/dont no life gmod!!!! add one for 6pm-9pm, and 10pm-1am, 1am-3am and 3am-6am. (This would also complete the cycle)
-
I have to PRESS the button and then I SEARCH the player and then I STATE why and then I CLICK the NEW reason and not every REASON IS PRESENT Yeeeees
-
@Yung PussyBangerdo you get outside often
-
Overcomplicated dog ass. Kill it now pls Rubig. It is bad and hard to use....
-
SHOULD you be banned for posting a fake, non-existent IP
Funk Dungus replied to Funk Dungus's topic in Discussion
The player may possibly have denied it was his IP during a sit and said it wasn't cause for concern -
SHOULD you be banned for posting a fake, non-existent IP
Funk Dungus replied to Funk Dungus's topic in Discussion
do you know how DDOSing works or are you just thinking "post ip = ddos attempt" -
SHOULD you be banned for posting a fake, non-existent IP
Funk Dungus replied to Funk Dungus's topic in Discussion
photoshop untrue illegitimate false coincidence impersonator. -
SHOULD you be banned for posting a fake, non-existent IP
Funk Dungus replied to Funk Dungus's topic in Discussion
Woah woah woah who said that I was posting fake IPs??? Are you trying to entrap me??? Vote on the poll your honest opinion. DENIED -
Should you be banned for posting a fake IP? This may or may not have happened
-
Youre welcom
-
I'd trade Tene for OG as well. No more Tene + OG gets himself banned in a month. Self cleaning mess.
-
"neutral" this, "bias" that, SAY WHAT YOU WANT, -1 THE PEOPLE YOU HATE, FALSEBAN THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED YOU!
-
Tene came back to the server and immediately began being an asshole to people again. I do not hate anyone here but I feel like this could've been handled better than this. I think the community should have a say, less than staff but still present, in ban appeals.
-
Authoritarian dictator tries to silence the masses by removing their get rich quick schemes.
-
Whats your favorite thing to do on the server for fun?
Funk Dungus replied to Aleccborg's topic in Discussion
Hack shit, I love the rage when I turn off radios 50 feet away -
You're in a bed. How many years has it been? 89, was it? Youre surrounded by your loved ones. You hold your daughter's hand, she's crying but she won't show you. You know she's hurting. You close your hand to the best of your ability, and try to comfort her. Your body is too weak to speak. But she knows, she can see it in your eyes. You look around the room. Your family is there. Your wife is on the other side of your bed. You think back on your life, remembering the joy and pains. Your childhood. Your teenage years. College, your first full time job, your first house, first car, your marriage, your son's and daughter's birth, their first day of school, their last. It all comes back to you. And you feel at peace. You close your eyes, and drift away. Infront of you appears some words... what do they say? You get closer... and you see... "Lua Started!"
-
A WIP map of Known Lootbox/dragon egg Spawns
Funk Dungus replied to MF BREADMAN's topic in Player Services
based -
ok!!!!
-
omg!!! thats awesomesauce!! please be my gril frend!!
-
hello i am a player oft tis rp gmod server im am 11 years old (play on dad computer) and i woudl like a girlfend with big butt and boobies (maybe not butt or boobies pleas have one at least) and also older than me (i do not date babies!!) i am a handsome boy my mom said it please writre me on discord app Reg#4290 i will be seing you my love!!!