WE NEED BETTER STAFFS (The real one)

Quas

-i was rdmed! 
-ok did u lose anything
-no but he killed me and I had to walk back to where I was to continue doing nothing!
-ok is he killing a lot of people
-no he only killed me because i looked at him funny! he hasnt even shot anyone else!
-ok so whyd u call a sit
-because I hate when other people have fun if it slightly inconveniences me! I want players who have 5 minutes on the server banned! ban them all!
-ok man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

13 minutes ago, Sticks said:

-i was rdmed! 
-ok did u lose anything
-no but he killed me and I had to walk back to where I was to continue doing nothing!
-no he only killed me because i looked at him funny! he hasnt even shot anyone else!
-ok so whyd u call a sit
-because I hate when other people have fun if it slightly inconveniences me! I want players who have 5 minutes on the server banned! ban them all!
-ok man

Not sure where this is coming from but alright

I agree with some of things you said. I agree with staff having an age requirement. Generally people a little older are going to be more mature (of course that's not always the case but speaking in general.) Even if that means having fewer staff members I would rather quality over quantity any day. I'm not acting like I'm a perfect staff member either its a learning process and I have made mistakes before but I made sure to learn from what I did wrong.

There should be more harsh punishments when staff abuse their powers or break rules. Of course I don't think over minor situations there should be but I've seen some bad toxicity and bias from other staff members before. If they know they will be punished harshly over this they are a lot less likely to do this. If they just get a "talking to" it usually doesn't mean shit and makes them think damn I can do this again if all I get is talked to about it.

But I also understand where the higher ups are coming from in that they have to work with what they are given and there's not always going to be 'god like' people applying. But I think the training process should be a lot more thorough and explain many more things other than just giving basic commands and telling them to be on there way. DarkRP is a game mode that's composed of many aspects and learning to enforce rules correctly takes time and it's not something you learn in a 30 minute training process.

52 minutes ago, Sticks said:

-i was rdmed! 
-ok did u lose anything
-ok so whyd u call a sit
-ok man

maybe you should resign so somebody who is willing to take RDM sits can take your place since you clearly don't give a fuck

edit: hold on, aren't you the guy who literally trashed an ingame memorial for a player who passed away? oh right this is what senior mods are on this server..

Edited by frank fontaine
  • thumbdown -1 8

Once a discussion like this has resulted in personal attacks on each other rather than constructive criticism related to the topic, it's time to shut it down.

There are some really good points made here & we will discuss them & other ways to improve the staff team in the next meeting. 👍

• SMorc 2

• Rubik locked this topic