Serial Killer

Blue.

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Make it so Serial Killers job color changes with his model and job name change. You're not supposed to know there is a serial killer amogus.

now u just gotta mention the (CP) or whatever being next to their name as a cop model!

• Like 1

i dont think the color staying red is an oversight, i think its intended to balance the job.  Not everyone immediately knows youre a serial killer, most people dont even realize. (non seasoned players) If the serial killer was indistinguishable from everyone else it would be way too OP as a kidnapper in my opinion solely because you can straight kidnap from any angle. Without that "buff" it would be no different from a normal napper. The name color is to balance the advantage of being able to kidnap from the front.

4 hours ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

i dont think the color staying red is an oversight, i think its intended to balance the job.  Not everyone immediately knows youre a serial killer, most people dont even realize. (non seasoned players) If the serial killer was indistinguishable from everyone else it would be way too OP as a kidnapper in my opinion solely because you can straight kidnap from any angle. Without that "buff" it would be no different from a normal napper. The name color is to balance the advantage of being able to kidnap from the front.

The slow speed stacking with more witnesses is more than enough imo.

You can get to the point of being unable to move lol.

I +1 this because I never see a new person having fun with this job as they can't even conceal themselves long enough to reap its benefits. This wouldn't be as bad if they are able to somewhat blend in with the crowd instead of it being a non vip with a known cc. This would possibly make it a more popular job amongst the new folks instead of it being hogged by someone who plays sk daily.

8 hours ago, Mumper said:

I +1 this because I never see a new person having fun with this job as they can't even conceal themselves long enough to reap its benefits. This wouldn't be as bad if they are able to somewhat blend in with the crowd instead of it being a non vip with a known cc. This would possibly make it a more popular job amongst the new folks instead of it being hogged by someone who plays sk daily.

Karmahunter was having fun with this job a few weeks ago actually

Newer players always get butt fucked when they try to be sk for the first time, but its also one of the only ways to balance it. SK is incredibly strong, being able to bypass hard hat and all. Kinda neutral about job color changes, due to how strong the job is.