PD Raid Event

Lewdtastic

So I noticed that people can just keep doing the PD Bank event via the Event Npc over and over again to get kills or loot easily, I think there should be a fix where the PD Bank Event has a cooldown or is just removed completely because it makes CP really unfun to play or give a better reward for CP whenever they win the event to compensate for all those raids. 

• Failfish 2
  • thumbdown -1 3

walks 1mm off sidewalk

STOP, YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW
Stun gun
Instant cuff (unbreakable)

You have been fined 5,000 for: jwalk

repeat

4 hours ago, Lewd said:

it makes CP really unfun to play

I'm sorry that your activites were stopped by forcing you to go to pd with the mind controlling powers of adverting pd raid

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lewd said:

So I noticed that people can just keep doing the PD Bank event via the Event Npc over and over again to get kills or loot easily,

Yes

8 hours ago, Lewd said:

makes CP really unfun to play or give a better reward for CP whenever they win the event to compensate for all those raids. 

I dont know cp isnt really fun to begin with unless you get a funny mayor. but i do agree that having people go every minute to rape pd vault is retarded and kinda just makes cp more of a "target practice job" than a "Actual RP job"

10 hours ago, Lewd said:

So I noticed that people can just keep doing the PD Bank event via the Event Npc over and over again to get kills or loot easily, I think there should be a fix where the PD Bank Event has a cooldown or is just removed completely because it makes CP really unfun to play or give a better reward for CP whenever they win the event to compensate for all those raids. 

It gives the players a way to be able to let there anger out on stupid laws and abusive CP with a cost of suga. Sure maybe a very short cool down could be added but the entire removal of it is a -1. Also playing cp is boring as fuck and mind numbing of stunning people for going .000000001 inches of a side walk giving them a 5k fine and then AOS because someone called you a ***. I don’t understand how defending against a pd raid is less fun then giving useless fines 

Edited by dokerz
Adding something
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

Yes

I dont know cp isnt really fun to begin with unless you get a funny mayor. but i do agree that having people go every minute to rape pd vault is retarded and kinda just makes cp more of a "target practice job" than a "Actual RP job"

Agree