dude, wtf

Quas

I think this is a supporter model. It should be swapped out within the next few days for a new collection of supporter models.

I don't think I can remove it myself unless Sugar added me as an editor on his workshop packs but I agree this is completely scuffed. 

31 minutes ago, Rubik said:

I think this is a supporter model. It should be swapped out within the next few days for a new collection of supporter models.

I don't think I can remove it myself unless Sugar added me as an editor on his workshop packs but I agree this is completely scuffed. 

at the very least, until then it should be a rule where this model cant raid or something

55 minutes ago, Quas said:

at the very least, until then it should be a rule where this model cant raid or something

it already cant raid, if you see it raiding report them for exploiting 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Abstergo McStubbins said:

unknown.png

march 8 2021

Sugar come home please :Hands:

I did make it so the next day so the model has 30 or so health + cannot raid

8 hours ago, Quas said:

When you become the job, it does tell you that you cannot raid. Making it so there are extra controls to modify damage for the model and also clarifying that the model also cannot PD raid is probably a good idea

It is being removed within the next week or so. Also I don't believe undercover cops can get cc models so that's not an issue. It has super low health, can't raid, and is very vulnerable to shotguns and melee weapons. Really no point in fixing it now tbh.