Taxes should hit harder

Fuel

In my opinion, I feel that to balance the economy the taxes should be a more realistic amount than what they currently are, which is 0.05% I think it should be changed to something like 0.5% as that is a detrimental amount that makes people fill with fury and more likely to revolt against tyrannical mayors. This would balance out money printers and making money harder to obtain without wiping ccs and money.

Edited by Fuel
  • thumbdown -1 17

eh i don't think it would help. You'd just be moving money from one place to another at that point. I think what would happen is you'd have the power players who have 1000 printers start becoming mayor, making laws where they can fire CP for an "rp reason," then doing a tax and getting all that money.

Just now, Nipple Farm said:

eh i don't think it would help. You'd just be moving money from one place to another at that point. I think what would happen is you'd have the power players who have 1000 printers start becoming mayor, making laws where they can fire CP for an "rp reason," then doing a tax and getting all that money.

never said the money would go to the mayor. It is distributed to pd and a great deal of it is auto given as "pd money" which can be rp'd out as lotto money the actual percentage recieved is not a lot

Kilobyte, Seno and others wouldnt even touch the server anymore. Theyre already losing 500k every 10 minutes, and if they added this, they would lose 5 mill every 10 minutes.

Also, printers got nerfed as they now dissapear in 4 hours if they dont have an owner. Theres your balance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1