[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

This Was On The 2nd Page Of This Thread And I Never Saw A Response To It ( Was Made By Neko-Sam ), I copied the post and have pasted it here.

Job Name: Yandere

Spawns with:

Knife becuz almost all yandere's use knife and its symbolic ex:Gasai yuno

Elastic restraints To kidnap Senpai...well get to that later

(Add or remove anything else, your choice)

Skin pretty much a anime girl. A better one would be a yandere girl. Ex: Gasai Yuno,etc...(search wikipedia for more yandere girls)

What can he/she do?

He calls in ADVERT something like:I declare my love to you,*playername* or whatever things he come up with , the target Is now known has: Senpai...

Then 2 thing happens: The senpai answers in advert: Yes, I think I love you too or no, I dont love you.

The Yes! Answer Rules:

If Yes:

Yandere follows ANY orders/request senpai says.Except the ones that makes yandere unable to be with senpai for more than 1 min

Yandere support ANY argument made by senpai. Ex: Senpai: I HATE YOU *random user*, GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY ! Yandere cannot say: Stfu senpai hes my friend. Yandere HAS to support senpai in ANY means...

Yandere cannot leave senpai on his own, and by cannot I mean CANNOT.

Yandere MUST defend senpai.

Yandere doesnt have to call counter to protect senpai, AND ONLY SENPAI. Ex: a mugger try to pickpocket senpai,Yandere can kill the mugger without calling counter. and so on for raids,mug,etc... BUT HE CANT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OTHER THAN SENPAI...

Yandere HATES competition, if someone tries to seduce, or gets too close to senpai, Yandere HAS to warn his target 1 TIME, AND NOT MORE.something like: GET AWAY FROM MY SENPAI, OR I WILL SLAY YOU. if the target doesnt go away/stop seducing,Yandere can advert: You touched my senpai, HES MINE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE. then Yandere/target are KoS between them.

if senpai tells in advert something like:Im not in love with you anymore *YandereName*, get away from me! Yandere MUST follow the rules of the No! answer, which is next...

(If you want to add/remove anything else, do as you fit, but dont try to break the idea of the job thank you !)

The No answer rules:

If senpai answered no in advert, yandere MUST follow the following rules:

Yandere is heart-broken,runs AWAY from senpai, so after thinking about it (waiting 2 mins), he decides to kidnap senpai and slay him, then commit suicide, so they can be together forever. That means that Yandere MUST, and I repeat MUST, try to kidnap senpai, bring him home, and sacrifice him. Yandere has to call in advert: WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER MY LOVE. or something alongs those lines. He has to wait the normal 1 min before killing senpai. After that being done, yandere MUST suicide.

Yandere doesnt have to call kidnap on senpai, BUT HE CANT KIDNAP ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN SENPAI...(enforce these rules pls ^^)

Yandere CANNOT kill senpai for 10 mins,and senpai cannot kill yandere for the same amount of time, he can ONLY try to kidnap him, if after 10 mins the senpai is still free, Yandere enters a berserk state,which means that he can ONLY KILL SENPAI ONCE, AND ONLYYYY SENPAI, during this state, yandere IS AOS, not KoS. Senpai can KoS yandere to save himself...However, Yandere HAS to call in advert:IF YOU WONT SUICIDE WITH ME, I WILL KILL YOU FIRST, THEN MYSELF. or something along those lines to enter the beserk state.

If yandere dies during the No! state or the berserk state, Yandere forget everything about senpai, and has to wait a 10 min cooldown before falling in love with another senpai.If yandere succeed at killing senpai, he must wait 5 min after suiciding to fall in love aith another one. Yandere cant re-fall in love for 30 min with the same person.

General Rules:Yandere cannot Mug,raid or kidnap(he can kidnap senpai during the No!,Berserk State)

Yandere can base with senpai, NOT ALONE

Yandere cannot have printers

Yandere can counter anything, but has to advert it in chat. EXCEPT FOR ANYTHING DONE TO SENPAI.

Why should this job be added? Because I think the server needs a job that is more socially aggressive, by adding this job a lot of stuff is gonna happen and its forcing events to happen.

Gives also A LOT MORE of Roleplaying in the server, like Yandere should REALLY act like one.

Because your a yandere geez its awesome !

Who should be able to play this job?

I think VIP should be the minimum, because if we give this job to Normal user some people are

1.gonna abuse kidnap on random people

2.User tends to not read motd, and this job HAS A LOOOOOT OF RULES TO FOLLOW

I liked the idea but saw no responses to it and thought it would be a cool new job to add to the server!

This Was On The 2nd Page Of This Thread And I Never Saw A Response To It ( Was Made By Neko-Sam ), I copied the post and have pasted it here.

Spawns with:

Skin pretty much a anime girl. A better one would be a yandere girl. Ex: Gasai Yuno,etc...(search wikipedia for more yandere girls)

What can he/she do?

He calls in ADVERT something like:I declare my love to you,*playername* or whatever things he come up with , the target Is now known has: Senpai...

Then 2 thing happens: The senpai answers in advert: Yes, I think I love you too or no, I dont love you.

The Yes! Answer Rules:

If Yes:

Yandere follows ANY orders/request senpai says.Except the ones that makes yandere unable to be with senpai for more than 1 min

Yandere support ANY argument made by senpai. Ex: Senpai: I HATE YOU *random user*, GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY ! Yandere cannot say: Stfu senpai hes my friend. Yandere HAS to support senpai in ANY means...

Yandere doesnt have to call counter to protect senpai, AND ONLY SENPAI. Ex: a mugger try to pickpocket senpai,Yandere can kill the mugger without calling counter. and so on for raids,mug,etc... BUT HE CANT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OTHER THAN SENPAI...

Yandere HATES competition, if someone tries to seduce, or gets too close to senpai, Yandere HAS to warn his target 1 TIME, AND NOT MORE.something like: GET AWAY FROM MY SENPAI, OR I WILL SLAY YOU. if the target doesnt go away/stop seducing,Yandere can advert: You touched my senpai, HES MINE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE. then Yandere/target are KoS between them.

if senpai tells in advert something like:Im not in love with you anymore *YandereName*, get away from me! Yandere MUST follow the rules of the No! answer, which is next...

(If you want to add/remove anything else, do as you fit, but dont try to break the idea of the job thank you !)

The No answer rules:

Yandere is heart-broken,runs AWAY from senpai, so after thinking about it (waiting 2 mins), he decides to kidnap senpai and slay him, then commit suicide, so they can be together forever. That means that Yandere MUST, and I repeat MUST, try to kidnap senpai, bring him home, and sacrifice him. Yandere has to call in advert: WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER MY LOVE. or something alongs those lines. He has to wait the normal 1 min before killing senpai. After that being done, yandere MUST suicide.

Yandere doesnt have to call kidnap on senpai, BUT HE CANT KIDNAP ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN SENPAI...(enforce these rules pls ^^)

Yandere CANNOT kill senpai for 10 mins,and senpai cannot kill yandere for the same amount of time, he can ONLY try to kidnap him, if after 10 mins the senpai is still free, Yandere enters a berserk state,which means that he can ONLY KILL SENPAI ONCE, AND ONLYYYY SENPAI, during this state, yandere IS AOS, not KoS. Senpai can KoS yandere to save himself...However, Yandere HAS to call in advert:IF YOU WONT SUICIDE WITH ME, I WILL KILL YOU FIRST, THEN MYSELF. or something along those lines to enter the beserk state.

If yandere dies during the No! state or the berserk state, Yandere forget everything about senpai, and has to wait a 10 min cooldown before falling in love with another senpai.If yandere succeed at killing senpai, he must wait 5 min after suiciding to fall in love aith another one. Yandere cant re-fall in love for 30 min with the same person.

General Rules:Yandere cannot Mug,raid or kidnap(he can kidnap senpai during the No!,Berserk State)

Yandere can counter anything, but has to advert it in chat. EXCEPT FOR ANYTHING DONE TO SENPAI.

Why should this job be added? Because I think the server needs a job that is more socially aggressive, by adding this job a lot of stuff is gonna happen and its forcing events to happen.

Gives also A LOT MORE of Roleplaying in the server, like Yandere should REALLY act like one.

I think VIP should be the minimum, because if we give this job to Normal user some people are

I liked the idea but saw no responses to it and thought it would be a cool new job to add to the server!

I can't tell if this is a joke but no, I refuse to let this garbage happen. Like this is retarded

Gang suggestions

Give out a perk each level untill level 10,

Give out a perk each 2 levels untill level 20,

Give out a perk each 3 levels untill level 30 etc

This will devide the perks and makes it so that you could put the max level much higher, say 100.

Gang cc seems sort of useless right now, I would like it to be something that has a use instead of it being a custom character. 

I might think of a certain job some time but I just dont see a use other than it being just another cc, my gangmembers dont even use it since its either bugged or they have a better cc/job at hand.

Add in level rewards in the form of achievements-> aiming towards runescape skillcapes.

If a certain gang is good at fishing they could get a fishing skillcape, fishing master cape or such.

Gang suggestions

Give out a perk each level untill level 10,

Give out a perk each 2 levels untill level 20,

Give out a perk each 3 levels untill level 30 etc

This will devide the perks and makes it so that you could put the max level much higher, say 100.

Gang cc seems sort of useless right now, I would like it to be something that has a use instead of it being a custom character. 

I might think of a certain job some time but I just dont see a use other than it being just another cc, my gangmembers dont even use it since its either bugged or they have a better cc/job at hand.

Add in level rewards in the form of achievements-> aiming towards runescape skillcapes.

If a certain gang is good at fishing they could get a fishing skillcape, fishing master cape or such.

Gang CCs have unlimited slots for gang members. As of now, gang CCs should work correctly, if they don't then let me know. The gang CC itself can definitely be useless if you have a better CC but CCs in general aren't / shouldn't even be a thing. New players have an incentive to join your gang and play as your class I guess.

The issue with talents that end up giving you bigger and better loot is that is snowballs you hard. In a game like Runescape where you can buy better armor, weapons, level up for real, it should snowball you and reward you like that. A level 40 shouldn't be the same as a level 90 but in RP its a bit different. There should be minor ways essentially power up your character but nothing snowball like. If a gang reaches a skill level of 90 fishing, that means that they would be able to catch bigger fish which means more money which means more inflation if 20 people in the gang have a level 90 fishing.

Maybe it would work with personal talents but as in a way of unlocking different items to get so it doesn't mean you will always get more money but you may get more money. Like at level 1 only being able to catch 3 types of fish and then at level 90 being able to catch up to like 30 different fish with varying drop rates, ect.

Gang levels will increase once I think of enough perks to add. I was thinking like 10 levels at a time. (It is very difficult to think of perks that are different than your standard 'you run faster', 'you hit harder', 'you jump higher', why do you think it took the gang update so long to come out)

Spawns with:

What can he/she do?

The Yes! Answer Rules:

If Yes:

The No answer rules:

Too.Much.Effort.Noone wants to do 100 things

Cool idea

-Snowballing is bad-

Gang levels will increase once I think of enough perks to add. I was thinking like 10 levels at a time. (It is very difficult to think of perks that are different than your standard 'you run faster', 'you hit harder', 'you jump higher', why do you think it took the gang update so long to come out)

Some suggestions for new perks other than those already suggested:

Your fishing line has a 40% chance to not get cut by a crab. Name -> seasoned angler

You have a chance to get a cut from the tax as non cp. Name -> Tax returns!

Becoming the mayor teleports you to the mayors office (similar to the sewler lord's perk). Name -> Get me to safety!

You get 2 lottery entries instead of one. Name -> Rigged!

Effects of drugs are doubled (both good and bad effects i.e. losing control of character). Name -> Bigger dosage

Kidnapped players are knocked out 35 seconds instead of 30. Name -> Master kidnapper

You gain 10% movement speed if you successfully non-lethal someone. Name -> Quick detainment

The medic healer heals 50% more while standing still. Name -> Better Bandages

As picolas cage 1 extra person is chosen to hold cereal. Name -> Blessing of the cereal god

I don't know how feasible some of these are but the theme I want to see is nice QoL in perks to not be way too strong

Gang CCs have unlimited slots for gang members. As of now, gang CCs should work correctly, if they don't then let me know. The gang CC itself can definitely be useless if you have a better CC but CCs in general aren't / shouldn't even be a thing. New players have an incentive to join your gang and play as your class I guess.

The issue with talents that end up giving you bigger and better loot is that is snowballs you hard. In a game like Runescape where you can buy better armor, weapons, level up for real, it should snowball you and reward you like that. A level 40 shouldn't be the same as a level 90 but in RP its a bit different. There should be minor ways essentially power up your character but nothing snowball like. If a gang reaches a skill level of 90 fishing, that means that they would be able to catch bigger fish which means more money which means more inflation if 20 people in the gang have a level 90 fishing.

Maybe it would work with personal talents but as in a way of unlocking different items to get so it doesn't mean you will always get more money but you may get more money. Like at level 1 only being able to catch 3 types of fish and then at level 90 being able to catch up to like 30 different fish with varying drop rates, ect.

Maybe you could allow single player leveling, might be hard as heck to make but it would allow for some interesting development in the darkRP world.

I thought of the concept of skillcapes and mastering a skill in a single view yeah, it would indeed affect a lot if a big gang has a mastered fishing level. Good point but, atleast you'd have to grind for your fishing level, let it be with gangmembers or let it be for your own. Right now you could pick any type of thing to grind and level up your gang, once you're level 10 (aprox within a day or two) you pick the fishing talent and all of the sudden you fish parrot fishes and more rare fish instantly. This inflates the economy too doesn't it? 

Some ideas about skills;

- Maybe it might help to add a skill level to add a rarity chance instead of getting a more rare item instantly.

- Spend XP to buy boosters/perks for that skill

- Give a gang a XP pool, buy perks with this

- If the rest wouldnt work then the ganglevels itself should be spread more as I stated before, this allows less level/perk bombing and allows people to grind longer/harder;

lvl 1-10 ->1 perk p level

lvl 11-20 -> 1 perk p 2 levels

lvl 21 - 30 -> 1 perk p 3 levels

Thing about the gang cc though, as far as I know there are 2 level 50 gangs right now, RARE and Bears. These gangs have grinded quite some time to get to level 50 and the players that helped grinding are not new at all. They basically got a cc while grinding for level 50, economy inflated or not, I think by the time a gang has gotten to 50 with its members a money amount around the price of a cc had been reached multipple times. I dont know how it will look in the near future but as far as I am concerned it takes up space for nothing. I would like to see the gang cc as a job that has use towards the gang or adds to the roleplay of the gang. I mean we can all pick the gang cc with the model and start a mass group raid but other than that I cant think of a good example of what it could be used for.

The fishing talent doesn't entirely work like it makes it out to be but it will allow you to generate on average 20% more fishing profits versus not having the talent. Fishing itself is something I need to tone down, I ran some numbers and holy heckaroni macaroni do you make a dummy amount of money in a 2.5 hour span of fishing

I can't think of a good incentive to use a gang CC other than maybe some cosmetic differences such as a gang logo hovering over you while on the job. Maybe the job spawns with 100 armor and is a hitman by default or something along those lines. Maybe I can think of something that allows your job to pick a path of either a merchant, thief, cop or weird and then the job does something based off that.

I don't really like the staggering of perks and I don't know why you would want that haha. What is level / perk bombing? I don't think it takes a short time to reach level 50 and I also didn't want to make the goal impossible to reach. When you hit a level and you don't earn something out of it then what else would give people incentive to level up

• Rubik unpinned this topic