Kryptonite
Member-
Posts
186 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561198413625941 -
Gametracker
Kryptonite -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Kryptonite
-
This isn't Sandbox, this is DarkRP, you don't *spawn* a prop to raid somebody's house, you buy the tools just like in real life. Like I said, it's called roleplay and that's why there are rules.
-
Denied. User will stay permanently banned.
-
DOs and DONTs of your moderator application.
Kryptonite replied to YoooooABear's topic in Discussion
Thank you for trying to help applicants, YoooooABear that's greatly appreciated. Ignore these meany heads. -
no u it actually sums it up thanks griffin
-
DO be respectful to everyone DO NOT Minge DO NOT be a dick, we are all here to have fun and play the game DO NOT say racist things in chat or have them in your name DO NOT be constantly vulgar in OOC, you will be warned then kicked / banned I didn't ban you just because you're racist and lying in a sit, I could have banned you way longer http://prntscr.com/ix1pkf
-
I think I could actually, it looks possible to me MMD- Borderlands 2 Pack (DL) Nope, Paypal only
-
Do you want a model that's not already on the workshop? Is your model T-Posing? Is the model you want a ragdoll but not a playermodel? Is your model above 2 MB on the workshop? I can easily fix / do any of those, and all you have to do is give me a link. Custom Model Importing • You must have $5,000,000 in-game • You must REP me in-game • The model has to be adult human sized T-Posed Models • You must have $3,000,000 • You must REP me in-game Compressing 2MB+ • You must have $2,000,000 in-game • You must send me a link in replies • You must REP me in-game Where Do I Find Custom Models? https://www.models-resource.com/ https://p3dm.ru/files https://www.deviantart.com/ How Do I Contact? Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kryptonite33/ Discord: Kryptonite#0255 Thread Replies How Do You Do It? I can give skeletons to non-skeleton models and rig the model, then convert to Gmod as a playermodel. I can compress models by extracting the contents in an addon, you will never know the rest. What Do I Need? Money Paypal Know how to REP A link to the downloadable model Previous Commissions Moist Chicken (Compressing 2MB+) Reiko Bear (Compressing 2MB+) More Information Portfolio: https://goo.gl/MrtW4T Other: https://goo.gl/TBUkqv
-
You made me purple props to you
-
http://prntscr.com/ipu41f
-
Props to you for apologizing. People don't usually have the guts to write a whole paragraph and say sorry, it's really respectful of you. I'll see what other staff say if they forgive you I may change my decision and actually read your application.
-
Congrats on the promotion!
-
New player follows guide > gets raided by a bunch of ccs with blowtorches and explosives
-
nah mang im truly dedicated to the rare gang you can trust me
-
ngame name: Kryptonite Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kryptonite33/ Previous gangs: Bear i think Hours played: 275.17 Hours played past week: idk Gametracker score: idk how you check? Age: 50 What can you provide regarding raids: I can provide assistance and guns yes What can you provide regarding basing: protection yes Do you use a mic: no What is your favorite food: peanut butter
-
I don't think there's a playermodel on the workshop
-
Sugar? Can you explain why youtubers don't like us!?
Kryptonite replied to Believable Salmon's topic in Videos / Screenshots
Copyright music from boomboxes probably -
Kryptonite
-
Kryptonite
-
we'll help you with your homework
-
Could make it where if you tap E for a few the vent breaks