[HFG] Pyro Apprentice
VIP-
Posts
186 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198109757991 -
Gametracker
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by [HFG] Pyro Apprentice
-
D a m n
-
grape about that kid you unbanned...
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to �از ا�س�طرة ع�� ج's topic in Discussion
But come monday, i got a gun raised Suicidal do or die until hump day Then i go right back at it like an automatic More drinks, more songs, more beats to rap to Need a shrink, I'm gone more time keeps passing No watch no thoughts at all just a hat New era, rep my P's and those O's Need a phillies with the orange and black to feel home From citizens bank back to camden yards Its the tale of two cities and TRUST we go HARD Trust we go HARD Yes we go HARD You said we go HARD? I said we go HARD Rockin' my bob cousey's Stockin' UP on the looseleaf The lyrics come easy but the life is a dousy And yes I'm choosy and no I don't settle But i still take pop-off over that kettle Cuz' im talkin bigger picture And yes I'm gonna hitcha With that--- No shittin' Speak- When necessary no I never been a loud mouth Introvert but I insert a few wow- outs No nick cannon- david banner when I pow-wow Hennessy but hold the hip I'm bout to have a brown out Clowns runnin' round with the make up on they face To that I'm astringent - i been this way New bars, new beats, yeah that's me all day New cars, new freaks, no you keep that mayne I'm a business man, and a business- MAN Obstacles made me who I am Let loose, no truce, my boots come off Once black paisley has made my-- families fortune With a corner office and the greener pastures Sip cheap liquor till' I'm leaning backwards Grip this dream you can see my passion Rep my city no beef with asher Blue bell, ambler help me write the chapters I'll be home soon and we'll toast the asti Sip ME-Mosas till me no, no my name E-V-A oh shit I'm gone ag-AIN Back to the mansion and yes I'm home ag-ain Rockin' in hampden and yes you know the name Young english, black paisley, irishtoothache Who they be, who they be, who they be, who they be They be US Poor english, screwed up semantics I am talking real shit speak my language Celebrate the blemishes Throw away the tenative I be on some other shit so go and tell the other kids :) Also dm him on discord Oh you're banned nvm -
Proof Kryptonite is a straight up RACIST
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to Comrade Razmir's topic in Discussion
He isn't even an admin -
and then god left, ashamed that anime was created by us as we writhe in the filth of our own corruption.
-
No I'm too lazy to type with my phone
-
I'm too lazy to do this app, I got more than 30 hours, I recommend Griffin and peanut, I'm voting because we need more admins, id vote monoxide but I never see him on unless he changed his name
-
I don't have a favorite thing, it was all ruined by weebs :idea: Also yea i like to put up swastikas, you got me there.
-
That's only just your opinion Yes it is but it's not gonna help here. It's already spammed enough in the server. But yes you're correct it is just my opinion. And in my opinion, I don't see how this will help.
-
That's not gonna do anything? It's not like it's breaking a rule, but almost everything people are selling is just weeb garbage
-
It's just gonna be full of weeb shit, which I have no interest in.
-
I don't think people disrespecting you and expecting you to slave away for them is a good perk.
-
When CC players die to juggernaut
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to Cynoscion's topic in Videos / Screenshots
I've killed multiple ccs as basic civil protection This was supposed to quote cyn but it didn't for some reason -
Welcome to the club brother, you gonna go for respected?
-
Bye then
-
Maybe if people didn't spam the same thing in their sits mods would accept it
-
idk Ive been staff for a year now
-
I think, that it is done Do I keep mod on forums or something?
-
ayy I got respected
-
I resigned, mainly cause I served my time, hopefully I can get respected, ive been with this server for a long time
-
Let's talk about the removal of CCs
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
I spent 50 dollars on my cc. Piss off "crying laughing emoji" -
Gang - The SS Nazi (Offical)
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to [HFG] Pyro Apprentice's topic in Gang Recruitment
I forgot to close this thread just ignore this Closed due to being dead -
I take back what I said today about cuffs more lethal force is not needed. I agree with piklas Also jugger really needs nerf when me and my friends all get killed to a jugger and all I say is jugger should be nerfed and the guy says mad cuz bad. Which is pretty gay, cause they are denying whats needed only because they are the jugger not the 3 ccs that had full armor that all got mowed down in one sitting. All I hope for in the next update is for cuffs to be restored and juggernaut to be nerfed and nerfed HARD.
-
A moment of silence for proc farming
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice replied to The Herbalist's topic in Discussion
The cuffs needed the nerf but i really don't know what to say about processors like no one even bases and even in the sewers there are only like 2 bases that are not kidnapping. -
I never see anyone base anymore. I only see shops, kidnappings or cops. Like no one ever bases anymore, basically no one uses processors or printers or anything. Raiding is basically gone unless you are raiding a shop or a kidnapping base. Like everywhere I go there are no bases anymore to raid. Just rdm arenas and everything else I said. Something has to be done about this, like I enjoy kidnapping but, what the heck happened.