Jump to content

Techno Gamer

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Techno Gamer

  1. Zek requested that everyone -rep'd him to see how low he could get it
  2. What is your in-game name? - Aragorn Stevan Why would you like to join CX? - I Have Been Playing A Lot Of TitsRP Recently And Have Seen A Lot Of CX Players. I Believe If I Joined I Could Assist The CX. How often to do you see other CX members? - Every Time I Play On TitsRP. How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - I Do Not Know But I Believe I Have Put 4+ Hours A Day Recently. Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - Yes, I Believe I Will Be Able To Come On 2 times a week unless on holiday which I Will Inform A CX Of Before Leaving. What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - I Do Not Believe I Can Supply Anything Special That Others Couldn't But I Am Good At Defending Bases And If Needed Can Use Different Jobs Well.
  3. Aragorn Stevan A Poor Hobo Playing Gmod
×
×
  • Create New...