[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

That post is from May 30th 2015.

The boombox is long gone because of annoyances and server performance issues.

Please quote and reply to the latest replies instead of some of the original ones from last year. Thanks.

^ if he thinks its a good idea to re-suggest,  he can re-suggest it, there is no limit to what people suggest, In all honesty, I wish the boombox could be optimised in some way to make it run better with the sever. While the boombox was a thing I used it to cover up my printer sounds or just chill in my base listening to music.

hecko I believe that being a cop is a very key part of the roleplay experiance, and that the police force can generate may ways of getting money or facing consequences for your actions. The Non-Lethal M4 itself is a good idea, but I think is in need of a nerf of some sort, as it permanetly breaks your legs and is very annoying to deal with when trolls/minges abuse it. I am posting this to ask of a nerf for this "Weapon". A quick replacment in my mind would be a stun gun or tazer, that has one use every minute or whatever in your opinion is an appropriate time/cooldown.

hecko I believe that being a cop is a very key part of the roleplay experiance, and that the police force can generate may ways of getting money or facing consequences for your actions. The Non-Lethal M4 itself is a good idea, but I think is in need of a nerf of some sort, as it permanetly breaks your legs and is very annoying to deal with when trolls/minges abuse it. I am posting this to ask of a nerf for this "Weapon". A quick replacment in my mind would be a stun gun or tazer, that has one use every minute or whatever in your opinion is an appropriate time/cooldown.

I personally love this, I love being a cop, and maybe if we had a more serious cop weapon that could be used it would be nice, like a type of Tazer that stuns the unit hit for 20 seconds or something, that gives the police time to Handcuff them, just like a normal gun it consumes ammo, or you could have it like a stun stick with a cooldown timer, of say, maybe 2 minutes between each shot. As someone who plays cop the handcuffs are EXTREMELY hard to use if the person is no slowed down first or standing still, it is nearly impossible to hit them.

A boombox sounds like a really good idea.

Id love getting a boombox back, I bump this

I don't care if people play "cancerous" music on it, the Boombox NEEDS to return. Why didn't anyone complain when it was first added? We all loved it, hence we should bring it back so the new players have something cool to do and server veterans can have something they used to have back.

Why not make a rule where if you play ear-rape music and someone tells you to stop they can get warned? It's a good solution to the problem instead of being just KOS.

AND ONLY EAR-RAPE!

If they have music that is kind of stupid but isn't excessively loud, let them have it. Just as long as it isn't horribly bass-boosted and/or loud, it's fine.

My point is, boomboxes are a cool addition to the server and they should make a return.

I don't care if people play "cancerous" music on it, the Boombox NEEDS to return. Why didn't anyone complain when it was first added? We all loved it, hence we should bring it back so the new players have something cool to do and server veterans can have something they used to have back.

Why not make a rule where if you play ear-rape music and someone tells you to stop they can get warned? It's a good solution to the problem instead of being just KOS.

AND ONLY EAR-RAPE!

If they have music that is kind of stupid but isn't excessively loud, let them have it. Just as long as it isn't horribly bass-boosted and/or loud, it's fine.

My point is, boomboxes are a cool addition to the server and they should make a return.

PLEASE ADD BACK THE BOOMBOX

• Rubik unpinned this topic