Jump to content

Ryan

Member
  • Posts

    479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Steam ID

    76561198252707318
  • Gametracker

    Ryan
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Ryan

  1. Just that I know better hosts. There is no problem with the service or quality, just saying there is better options. I usually use HawkHost or OVH.
  2. Tbh HostGator is stupid
  3. Provider?
  4. Borderlands? Bladefire is OG.
  5. Sometime either tomorrow or next week. We don't really know.
  6. Hmm. I'll look into the map thing for the future, I don't think we're ready for the change right now, but I'll definitely search for possibilities for when the time may come(if it does.)
  7. Frisk was joking. That map literally killed the server...
  8. For the sniper suggestion above - Give the job a remington and deagle.
  9. He means make purchases more basic and core game items, instead of having a bunch of random shit like M4 howls and AKs. 1) Buying only pistols for CCs would just ruin the point of a CC, however, it would make them more balanced. 2) Clothes vendor should be good for now. 3) The only thing I think should be tweaked or removed is the crafting, I know you've been working hard on improving it since EvoCity, but it's cluttering the map and is just more things for the client to render. 4) Fun, the server is dry and nobody actually roleplays anymore. It's just basing, printing, building, and raiding. This is why a map change would be great once we get a better and more mature community. I would suggest adding in more interesting functions in game like we previously dicussed when you first added the Clothing Vendor.
  10. Here comes the shitstorm, I smell it.
  11. You're so over dramatic, it's an hour ban, one hour... If you can't handle punishment for breaking a rule, then bye. As a matter of fact, if you're going to break rules, we don't want you here, bye.
  12. To answer your question, no. It cannot be a store if you're selling guns out of it. The store must be publicly accesible in some way, you may block off a back room or something and have printers, but you may not just block it all off. It's not even a shop at that point. Koben, link that format one more time and I'm disowning you from my house. He is allowed to argue here, it is a discussion and people can say whatever they want(within reason).
  13. This is not a report, it is in the Discussion section and is therefore not classified as a report and has no format to follow. First of all, it's sense, not sence. Second of all, when I was a moderator, I had quite a good sense of RP. Third and lastly, BASING, not SELLING, as a Black Market Dealer, is FailRP. If you want to base, become a supplier. Don't have VIP? Too bad, no basing as a dealer I guess.
  14. Oh shit another heart touching thread, too lazy to read so I'll just pretend like I know what it says. It's people like you that keep my going. - Sugar
  15. Verify your cache/re-install Garry's Mod. This is a VAC error and he can only fix the server.
  16. As stated above, most of the server base uses these types and to remove them renders most dupes or designs useless. I think it's actually MORE fun raiding blackouts than any other base because they require teamwork and strategy.
  17. They're removed already.
  18. This is a completely different topic...
  19. I never said they should be readded... I was just sharing my opinion in the situation itself, I understand the downsides, I was just pointing out the good things about it...
  20. Except people don't want to spend all of their paychecks and in-game money to have a CC. Think of that? My opinion: Cars were REALLY fun and you could get from one side of the map to the other in no time, I hate having to master sword around because I don't have a Spiderman SWEP, or having to run around as a cop, it's tedious. Cars make having groups so much more fun because group raid would be easier: you could get there and back to your base in no time. It's annoying having to RUN drugs from one side of the map to another and have to have someone guard you. I hate having my drugs stolen just because some prick can jump on top of them and force them out of my reach.
  21. Ryan

    Night of Rapping

    You're also b&
  22. Ryan

    Warn Removal

    Person in question is Bzerk Keller.
  23. This is why I don't talk to you :cool:
×
×
  • Create New...