-
Posts
728 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198068413681 -
Gametracker
Presiii -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Presiii
-
wow this thread turned from civil debate about a gmod rank to mudslinging. god i love gmod forums.
-
Hours Played : From 2015? Probably over 1,000 Vote : Against Reasoning: Why? What good will it do?: I don't even play the server anymore, so why give my input? TitsRP is one of the few servers that actually has a balanced staff team. I see a few T-Mods, a lot of Moderators, a few Admins, and like two Head Admins. It's a simple, but effective team. So why not give more people Admin? Because if you promote people too quick, they think they can just get Admin from a few weeks on the server. Yeah, you'll have those stupid kids like Glaze who begged for Admin all day long, but those are the people you DON'T promote. This thread, from my readings, has just been people saying "yeah we need new admins because mods wont listen to mods" or "we need admins because mod x is really good imo", but mods SHOULD listen to other mods. You guys are a team for a reason, everyone should listen to everyone. Sure, Admins have more say, but mods should also give each other advise, help each other, and make staffing a lot easier. Admins are the mods who have been on the server actively for a long time, and are worthy of a bigger say so in the eyes of Sugar. You have old ass Admins like Asura from 2015 who got promoted to admin in like a week and just dipped off the server after a day or two. Know why he got promoted? He just took sits like an animal, literally 24/7 taking sits. Sit count shouldn't mean shit. Sits are easy to obtain, no matter how well you do them. And I'm sure whoever has the most sits currently has half good, half shitty and rushed sits. You can disregard my opinion because of the "you arent even active or staff" line, but I think I have the experience from playing all the time I did and seeing how few people got admin to say you guy don't need any more. The rank is a big position to fill and takes a lot of trust from Sugar to achieve, and it needs to stay that way. I don't mean to stroke my ego, but I worked my ass off to get Admin, and I stayed quite a good bit after I got it. In my opinion, I did a pretty damn good job at it, too. Don't know what everyone else thinks, but me and the others promoted alongside me, the people promoted before me, and the current admins, worked their asses off to get where they are or were. Getting Admin is special, and like I said before, it isn't something to just hand out because some kids think some rando mod is "worthy". Admin is literally just a few extra ULX commands, a fancy chat tag, and a bigger say so in server issues. But all that is what makes it special. It shows you're respected in the community, and it needs to stay to the respected members. Trust me, you guys don't need more Admins. You have enough already, and they're all most likely more than worthy of the position. I'll lurk this thread in case someone doesn't like some inactive dude giving his opinions. Thanks for your time.
-
Sounds almost like what Allysa did back in 2015 when she got Head Mod, but no fear of being demoted over sits and with money involved. Good luck to all you staff, don't just bullshit your sits.
-
its the real mr president coming to say hecko and happy birthday
-
fake mr president #impeach
-
nah nah you got it all wrong: 12 AM to 12 PM EST, every day: Little kids crying about stupid bullshit because they got killed in a video game.
-
A true TitsRP OG. Happy birthday, enjoy the big 18.
-
now i wont get accepted since its not in applications you hecker.
-
Who else remembers when joke applications were funny? I sure dont! Questions below are one liners What is your in-game name?: Mr. President What is the link to your steam profile?: Follow my twitter fam @mr_presiident How old are you?: older than most gmod players How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week two years?: Somewhere over 1,000 i think Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up?: I barely play gmod but i guess. Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?: I know how to ban Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game?: Jecanerd and I were the best head moderators this server ever had and dont you deny it. Have you read the moderation guidelines?: I promise not to not take sits and be a good boy to users Do you have a good understanding of the rules?: I mean i think some of those rules were made by me back in 2015 so. Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?: I will use it like narf (minus the doing bad things to forums stuff). Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?: abuse is against the rules so its impossible Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: i was staff twice before and i want my head moderator back. What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?: im not scorps Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff?: I resigned twice Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?: i want my head moderator back like ive said before Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions) A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?: blow up their shit since its illegal to print money Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?: rdm is against the rules so its impossinle to rdm, therefore this question is hypothetical and stupid. ill bet blacnova wrote this. Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?: tell him to suck it up and stop crying about a gmod server like god go the h*ck outside 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?: assume ghosts and call bill murray to solve it A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?: go ahead and ban me for making joke applications, but at least i never tried to mass ban like a fucking jabroni. im so bored please help me.
-
call yourself "The Honorable Reverend Rabbi Imam Saint Dr. Sir CHB CHM CMS DJAG KCN KCSI KEVIIO OBC IARO QAIMNS RCNRVR GCIE His Holiness His Honor Chairman General Grand Marshal Supreme Commander Deputy Head of State, Mr. Peanut Butter" trust me, it will stick
-
sick drawings
-
Why did this cause a shitstorm? Oh wait because Futuristic Rush started arguing with Cullen when he was corrected. Who cares how many times you requested a map change, you posted it too many times. Sugar said he would never change the map unless the server got really popular and he could change the map without losing the playerbase. Now that (I assume) the server is doing really well, he wants to get a Custom Map. But back then he wouldn't change the map, and YOU just wouldn't listen. That's why you were banned. It's basically shitposting, you post a thread but it holds no purpose. It doesn't matter how many times you got banned, it matters that you got banned and won't accept it when people are correcting you. I'm keeping this open, but if anyone needs to close it go ahead. (inb4 "mr president you don't play anymore why should i listen to you").
-
At this rate, we will surpass the Jondar BearFist report with replies. And that was a shitfest.
-
stay banned please
-
It ain't 2017 until it's 2017 in the US.
-
Discord is superior to TS in every way except when you have a ton of people in a lobby the program can freak shit and cause lag and drop audio. Other than that it's free, simple, and quite a nice program.
-
How about skype though lol?
-
Erston (Crt) made one a while back and only had one video. I've uploaded a few random moments on my channel, but I've never really done guides. If my channel gets growth in the future I'll maybe play more on TitsRP to help get more people to notice it, but I'm kind of stuck at 42 subs and I really can't do anything that's a real video without it getting zero views. Nows my chance to shill my own channel, but go sub if you want. Give me the motivation to make videos and one day get this server a wider audience. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRvGAlSOP8CsYl6FicUJ6g (inb4 blacnova warns me for "advertising")
-
surger tis change me name 2 fux boi pls ill give u succ
-
I think the only way Sugar would run two servers is if he had more people to dev the server. I've wanted to get into coding with him, but I never had time. Over the holidays I might reach out to him for guidance and help develop the server with him.
-
Formatting on mobile is shit for me, so just let me get my idea out and NOT get warned for limitations. Second server is not a good idea. If you want to pay Sugar to make one, that's his and your choice. But I guarantee if you don't have 20+ people idling in that server for the first month, it will fail. The only reason Bzerk's server didn't fail yet is because our group of friends would idle in it to make it look populated. Sugar has stated multiple times that people don't join empty servers. Your idea sounds amazing. On paper. As did Sugar's Evocity update. Put the plan into action, you lose money. Put it into action, Sugar loses money AND time. He would be coding new content, and for what? A good chance the new server might die? I've been here since May 2015, I've seen 8 or 9 map changes. All of them resulted in loss of players and a sad Sugar. My thought? I would absolutely love to see a TitsRP with a different map other than v4c_v2. But no one likes change. Plain and simple. Sorry, Ghostly, I don't think it would work too well.
-
And why demote an inactive TMod? They can barely do anything until they get full mod. I'd be more worried about inactive Mods or Admins coming back for "fun".
-
It would have been the PTRS, but some abusing kid got it needed to heck. >inb4 bladefire corrects grammar
-
No moment will be better than Scorps getting banned [video=youtube]
-
The question is should ANYONE be allowed to spawn in a base at will? Is it fair to the other players who don't have advanced duplicator that effective bases can be spawned in and rebuilt after a raid in seconds? Back before blackout bases were outlawed early this year, the only way some people could exit and enter their base was to delete the dupe and re place it. We confused ourselves with these bases, making them so complicated. Even now, I feel it's unfair that a base can just be spawned it at will. It's not so much cheating as it is unfair. If we want people to stay, then I feel advanced duplicator privileges should be reworked and, in the worst case, removed.