[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make mods & tmods only be able to target ranks lower then them. I've seen a lot of old mods "go out with a bang" mass banning.

What if a mod starts mass banning players? We can't do anything then.

Call an admin on your local landline (teamspeak or steam).

Make mods & tmods only be able to target ranks lower then them. I've seen a lot of old mods "go out with a bang" mass banning.

Still give hem.access to kick so if a mod is being retarded and massbanning a vigilante mod can kick them and call an admin.

Still give hem.access to kick so if a mod is being retarded and massbanning a vigilante mod can kick them and call an admin.

The staff should then just spam jail them until they leave.

You know how in Ark if you're knocked out you can still see a little bit of your surroundings (your eyes are nearly shut) make it like this when you're hit with the bludgeon.

You know how in Ark if you're knocked out you can still see a little bit of your surroundings (your eyes are nearly shut) make it like this when you're hit with the bludgeon.

+1 it would help to tell if people FDA

I can add this in for the next reset

• Rubik unpinned this topic