Jump to content

[LB] VALLEYOFDEA7H

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by [LB] VALLEYOFDEA7H

  1. Question, where are you from in real life?
  2. Type !whatcc ingame
  3. Sugar Titties with that big dick
  4. I once used my wabbajack on someone but he dodged it, and it blew up like a group of people maybe 5 people in the same time, I got in trouble.
  5. 4 Raccoons eh? I guess it's not only sugar, could be pepper, salt, etc T_T
  6. Note: I will be doing this to Admins/Mods who do their jobs correctly and well. I basically support them. Draygon. He is one of the main people who has been teleporting to me and other players, sometimes those players break rules and RDM in the sits, but Draygon takes care of that quickly. Everytime I call for an admin to teleport to me, Draygon is always it. He always comes before 5 seconds after I call for an admin. Quick suggestion: Promote Draygon for being a good staff, I think he should have a promotion for his great work. Video of Draygon doing his job: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8yRLzBwAL4&feature=youtu.be
  7. Note: I will be doing this to admins that I see are doing good in their jobs. I basically support them. Tod. There are 57 players, so much FailRP, so much RDM, so much Mass RDM, so much Kidnapping without advert. Tod was mainly taking care of stuff on the server on that time. Video of him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zQlPJCBhc&feature=youtu.be There is no noise because I was listening to music.
  8. Hah. Plebs. I'm 0.1 Years old get rekt m8 ill 1v1 u in cod bo 4
  9. Mine is similar to yours. The first one.
  10. Actually, its auto because it has the measurement AU in it, 1 AU is equal to 150 million KM. oh dayum you smart ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  11. Why did the survivors die in the plane crash? -Answer: They are survivors. What is the longest word? Answer: Smile because it has the word "mile" in it.
×
×
  • Create New...