[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it were you fill up the potion table it cooks all the bottles itself so it makes it less stressful and good for making a store with it have people wait on they orders.

Imo it should work exactly as the crafting bench works. My #1 suggestion after palying as the enginieer is making the materials not fly away randomly IDK how this would be fixed but I have never had such experiences with the crafting bench

• Like 1

Also - the problem with having entity boxes is that it's often very difficult to get them out of bases. And that's especially true for Titsrp because a lot of people build crouch maze bases - and have a million layers of fences - so the only way to get it out of the base after you break in would be - to re-blowtorch out - or break the biggest walls so that you can climb out with it.. And then it would be nearly impossible to get it across the map - and then into your base... Everyone and their brother would follow you, along with the people you just raided will definitely break NLR and kill you away from the raid and claim "The raid ends when you leave my base". I think the best thing to do would be to make it so that you can pocket or put it into a backpack that would mark that you had illegal entities on you.  So you can actually move with it out of bases. Kind of like you originally wrote. :P "make a backpack that allows you to store processors, printers and bitminers and then it drops them on death"

• Rubik unpinned this topic