Jump to content

Jev

Banned
  • Posts

    125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Steam ID

    76561198226761704
  • Gametracker

    Jev
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Jev

  1. He'll need a shit ton of rice, let's just hope you didn't turn on the pc and short anything out. Its still probably saveable if there wasn't a current.
  2. put it in rice lol
  3. I had shadowplay save the last 20 minutes from when the conference ended so I didn't record the whole thing
  4. This is all the most important things you've missed. [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mj_X24QWF4
  5. This is pretty cool
  6. Jev Because Jev.
  7. Jev

    I Need A Break

    Yeah, its best to take a break if you feel you should. You'll feel better.
  8. 21 minutes of unedited, uncut moments.
  9. [video=youtube]
  10. YES WE NEED THAT LIKE PLS
  11. This is actually so cool. I don't even want to turn on the news anymore.
  12. He nerf gun and my fav gun particle kanon and i dont approve i pay lot money for this kanon and now he nerf. and he nerf zelda knife i want to jump fast again because i can bhop aswell and now he ruin my muscle memory with the zelda knife and i want to revolt. at least buff the mac 10 .
  13. That's probably why I posted it, it was the perfect moments at the perfect time.
  14. Because its a joke. :/
  15. Sugar never wanted you to see this. But I got you. [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fV2SSuKq-0
  16. Hitboxes are broken anyways.
  17. Hey, fly into cinema. Look at their barriers. Look at any other base, everyone does that. Its possible to get shot, you need skillz to shoot us matey.
  18. Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors. Yo :B: we also had 14 processors untill a silly trap blew everything up :/ that's how much better we are than your dumbass, we don't care if our money makers get blown up and we don't show off that we're better than you untill you think you're cool :^) T R I G G E R E D ?
  19. Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors.
  20. We had props seperating them :c
×
×
  • Create New...