Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Change AH to Market House, make a Tbay (Ebay) NPC for real auctions

 

1 hour ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

It's the runescape grand exchange. I hold a real auction house every now and then in the warehouse around the corner from the PD where we auction off rare stuff. Come by sometime.

This is good RP.

1 hour ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

It's the runescape grand exchange. I hold a real auction house every now and then in the warehouse around the corner from the PD where we auction off rare stuff. Come by sometime.

You should really notify people next time you do this. I would totally log on just to be a part of this. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...