Cc sweps just being reskins

Rugrat

Cc sweps just being reskins  

34 members have voted

1. 1. The fact that cc sweps are just reskins of other guns instead of custom is lame. Agree or not

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, 15g of lasagna said:

dude come on. it’s hard enough to get started on tits when you get $20k starting money. if someone buys guns to raid and just get shit on by some overpowered cc weapon then they’re poor and will most likely leave 

A new player can’t expect to join in and successfully raid a player that’s been playing more and has more experience than them. If that’s how u guys expect it to be then let’s just call it daycare. Give everyone an award no matter how bad they do.

17 minutes ago, SEWER OVERLORD said:

>inb4 "Muh server stability/framerate
>literally log 15 frames at fountain with a NASA Supercomputer

That’s an entirely different issue in and of itself 

16 minutes ago, WantedNearby said:

offtopic but fuck pump shotgun. please revert the auto shotgun change that got rid of the spam reload and shoot mechanic. Im pretty sure even in that state pump would still be better.

Yeah that was fun. Meta shifts are fun. New mechanics are fun. Using the same 2 guns in every fight....... it’s stale

In my opinion, the problem lies within the system of CC's itself.

I think the problem with making custom guns/sweps better than just reskins would be the fact that CC's will always spawn with the custom gun/swep and never lose it after they buy it.  Always spawning with a custom swep that's really strong would make CC's extremely overpowered compared to the normal jobs. The power difference between rich players and noobs/average players would be far too big. That's the reason for everything being reskins.

1 minute ago, dink said:

In my opinion, the problem lies within the system of CC's itself.

I think the problem with making custom guns/sweps better than just reskins would be the fact that CC's will always spawn with the custom gun/swep and never lose it after they buy it.  Always spawning with a custom swep that's really strong would make CC's extremely overpowered compared to the normal jobs. The power difference between rich players and noobs/average players would be far too big. That's the reason for everything being reskins.

There’s a more fun way to have rp jobs not be obsolete when compared to a cc. I’m suggesting that we find it. Because I know reskins are not the way.

Personally im sort of neutral when it comes to this kind of stuff, On one hand ajax made a really good point about the bacta nade swep. On the other if someone were to add a really broken and OP swep into the server it would fuck up the meta. Im gonna reference another post where one of the smods said "Nobody should be able to add in meta defining sweps." and I agree now that I think about it. I agree with the argument that we should be able to suggest custom sweps (with stats) on the forums.