Rugrat Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 (edited) When I first started in 2017, custom sweps with customized stats were a thing and the server felt so fun it almost could’ve been illegal to have that much fun. Since the change to cc sweps just being reskins of default guns, do you guys truly think that pvp has improved over the years? You guys really like Grinding to pay 20+ mil for an as Val that you could just get from gun dealer....... oh but wait it’s different because yours is blue and it says “bang bang” when it shoots... come on now let’s be real. i know nostalgia is something majority of people are sensitive to and I’m not trying to exploit that. But seriously looking at this from a logical perspective. Let’s all admit that pvp is so stale now that everything is just a reskin of the 2 same guns. A pump and a Val. Edited August 22, 2020 by Rugrat Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 cc sweps being reskins removes the pay 2 win aspect which I think is needed. Trust me no one wants some fucking op ass guns on a fucking custom class it would ruin the game. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96032 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rugrat Posted August 22, 2020 Author Share Posted August 22, 2020 6 minutes ago, Mori said: cc sweps being reskins removes the pay 2 win aspect which I think is needed. Trust me no one wants some fucking op ass guns on a fucking custom class it would ruin the game. Yeah but I also don’t want to base just to save up and pay millions for a gun that I know is really just a pump or Val. Pay 2 win that’s life. We can’t run from it. Either way, you can attain anything in game with darkrp money. I think when they turned cc items to reskins. It got rid of the unique flare and it’s a bit stale now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96034 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 Im in favor of new weapons being added, I am not in favor of someone owning sole cc perms to these weapons. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96035 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rugrat Posted August 22, 2020 Author Share Posted August 22, 2020 9 minutes ago, Jewann said: Im in favor of new weapons being added, I am not in favor of someone owning sole cc perms to these weapons. Yeah I think if you add a cc item that’s not a reskin, you should HAVE to make it available for purchase to other players. Adding a custom swep to use for yourself only shouldn’t be allowed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96036 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 Im with jewann, if you want a cool new weapon added, make a suggestion on the forums, CC's are literally just reskins of everything except models, and thats an aspect I appreciate about the server, cosmetic items are much better imo than actual items that can change metas Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96037 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 As long as the weapons don't break the meta, I'm down for it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96040 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rugrat Posted August 22, 2020 Author Share Posted August 22, 2020 (edited) We’re all pulling out the same guns in every gunfight. Its sooo stale. 34 mil for a Val just because it looks different and plays Beethoven or some shit? Like Come on. Variety is fun. Strong weapons are fun. It gives players something to work towards. Something to grind for. Think of any good game. They’ve all had some type of weapon or mechanic that was so unique whether that means overpowered or just fun, it made you remember the game. Edited August 22, 2020 by Rugrat Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96041 Share on other sites More sharing options...
UwUchan Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 i want 1 shot gun :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96042 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sixnut Posted August 22, 2020 Share Posted August 22, 2020 CC weapons being reskins is boring, but I don't think people should be able to add op weapons and not sell it so they have an advantage. I think we should be able to add unique weapons that kinda change meta so we don't have to use the same weapons every fight. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/#findComment-96045 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now