Jump to content

Cc sweps just being reskins  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. The fact that cc sweps are just reskins of other guns instead of custom is lame. Agree or not

    • Yes
      21
    • No
      13

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

When I first started in 2017, custom sweps with customized stats were a thing and the server felt so fun it almost could’ve been illegal to have that much fun. Since the change to cc sweps just being reskins of default guns, do you guys truly think that pvp has improved over the years? You guys really like Grinding to pay 20+ mil for an as Val that you could just get from gun dealer....... oh but wait it’s different because yours is blue and it says “bang bang” when it shoots... come on now let’s be real. 
 

i know nostalgia is something majority of people are sensitive to and I’m not trying to exploit that. But seriously looking at this from a logical perspective. Let’s all admit that pvp is so stale now that everything is just a reskin of the 2 same guns. A pump and a Val.

Edited by Rugrat
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14280-cc-sweps-just-being-reskins/
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mori said:

cc sweps being reskins removes the pay 2 win aspect which I think is needed. Trust me no one wants some fucking op ass guns on a fucking custom class it would ruin the game. 

Yeah but I also don’t want to base just to save up and pay millions for a gun that I know is really just a pump or Val. Pay 2 win that’s life. We can’t run from it. Either way, you can attain anything in game with darkrp money.  I think when they turned cc items to reskins. It got rid of the unique flare and it’s a bit stale now.

9 minutes ago, Jewann said:

Im in favor of new weapons being added, I am not in favor of someone owning sole cc perms to these weapons.

Yeah I think if you add a cc item that’s not a reskin, you should HAVE to make it available for purchase to other players. Adding a custom swep to use for yourself only shouldn’t be allowed.

Im with jewann, if you want a cool new weapon added, make a suggestion on the forums, CC's are literally just reskins of everything except models, and thats an aspect I appreciate about the server, cosmetic items are much better imo than actual items that can change metas

We’re all pulling out the same guns in every gunfight. Its sooo stale. 34 mil for a Val just because it looks different and plays Beethoven or some shit?  Like Come on. Variety is fun. Strong weapons are fun. It gives players something to work towards. Something to grind for.  Think of any good game. They’ve all had some type of weapon or mechanic that was so unique whether that means overpowered or just fun, it made you remember the game. 

Edited by Rugrat

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...