The re-added respected rank

YoshE

I don't know if this was removed, but the addition of the respected rank back would be nice, as the main ability was to kick/ban rule breakers without a voting system, as there are little to no staff on at night this would limit the amount of minges/MRDMers. People would have to apply for this rank under the staff application thread, Max ban time would be 30 minutes, basically the VIP vote kick/ban system without the voting process as many people are either afk or do not vote on rule breakers at night. rule set for the rank would be the same as VIP voting, abuse being removal of the rank etc.

So if someone has respected rank and there is no staff on and they start kicking and banning everyone for 30 minutes what can happen. This would be abused very easily. 

-1 for the idea

So if someone has respected rank and there is no staff on and they start kicking and banning everyone for 30 minutes what can happen. This would be abused very easily. 

-1 for the idea

idk, i'd like to hope titsrp's vetting process would be thorough enough to not pass the rank to unstable shitlords

i've seen it play out in other servers before-- managed properly, i think it could be a helpful addition towards policing those most egregious offenders that tend to cock things up when they don't see any staff in the player list

would also give responsible long-time players that want to help but don't have the time or energy to put towards working as full-on staff a meaningful way to contribute to the server's well-being, and personally i have trouble finding much fault with that