Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Booper

Your ingame name: Booper Scooper

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210374562 | http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381014852

Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): Plutori / Big Heart (Super Admin) | STEAM_0:1:60446215 | plutori#3471 | Forum Account: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=7283 | Favorite Anime: Whatever Rem is from | Favorite games: Garry's Mod, League of Legends, and more | Hobbies: Joking about Booper's resignation rate

Reason for report: Plutori has done quite a bad thing this time. He falsely removed a role from me on discord. That probably wasn't even his. I for one am innocent and he just had to strip that away. This is not fair whatsoever and I demand justice for this crime.

Evidence:

 

#1 - http://prntscr.com/nby8g5 (Him being rude to me even though I did nothing wrong)

#2 - http://prntscr.com/nby8oi (Me trying to be a reasonable person)

#2.5 - http://prntscr.com/nby8uf (His response to that)

#3 - http://prntscr.com/nby93c (Thus, the report is created)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11026-report-on-plutori-booper-scooper/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...