C4 Exploit

Bunziix

Exploit

Description: The C4 and makeshift timebomb radius goes through world walls/floors/ceilings etc. This makes raiding too easy. You do not have to run into the base and plant the c4, you just plant it on the wall and run in when it blows up. It makes most bases very weak and useless in some cases. https://plays.tv/video/5c44bb9992e4deecf9/gmod-c4-exploit

How to reproduce: Plant a C4 on a wall and watch it destroy the props on the other side of the wall

Priority: High

I don't think this is an exploit but I remember sugar saying something at one point about c4/makeshifts becoming line of sight, maybe he reverted or never actually made this change. Instead this should be a suggestion.

This might not be an exploit, i just looked at the reply by rubik on the report dealio and apparently it was intentional and not even a bug.

If i need to i can move it to the suggestions. But this 100% needs to be looked at, comprehended, and fixed.

Having c4 go through walls is terrible in all situations. It ruins 90% of the bases on the server. Some bases you don’t even need to run in at all to destroy there shit. There is no risk to raiding those bases. If you made it to we’re c4 ddnt go through walls raiding would take skill. And be more interactive.