It's cold in here(._.) Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 This post will just be people getting either serious things of just funny shit off their chest, I have another confession but I'll save it, so here's here's a short one, I sometimes base with people to just take from their printer while they're busy or not looking. Did this today too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I love kissing boys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72304 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diegs Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 i want to be staff again. crazy crazy, go stupid AAAaaAA (you dont know if its a meme or serious) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72305 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I love kissing boys #T1Gay Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 This post will just be people getting either serious things of just funny shit off their chest, I have another confession but I'll save it, so here's here's a short one, I sometimes base with people to just take from their printer while they're busy or not looking. Did this today too. I was wondering where my money went :@ Yeah I know you didnt do this to me actually just putting it here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72307 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I abuse no clip constantly and ban the witnesses Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72320 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I abuse no clip constantly and ban the witnesses This is why I need to be Mod. So I can speed the ban process. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72323 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 i want to be staff again. crazy crazy, go stupid AAAaaAA (you dont know if its a meme or serious) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72330 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I want piklas perma banned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72332 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 where my admin at? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10528-titsrp-confessions/#findComment-72333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts