Jump to content

dim

VIP
  • Posts

    160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Steam ID

    76561198436434313
  • Gametracker

    dim
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by dim

  1. I speak for all of TitsRP when I say we appreciate this kind of unbiased reporting
  2. Hey Big Ass, been a min. This is T1K
  3. Love you faggot. I'll miss the days together (no homo)
  4. The MoTD needs updating. It's musty. But I'd rather not relearn rules and get more warns. #41gang
  5. dim

    The KDawg Issue

    Uh oh, it's almost as though I meant this report
  6. dim

    The KDawg Issue

    r/woooosh to all you retards who pointed out it's Sugie.
  7. dim

    The KDawg Issue

    Your Steam Name: T1K Your ingame name: T1K Your Steam Profile/SteamID: I'm only a discord user, despite a thousand Gmod hours - T1K#2169 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): He's only a discord user, despite thousands of Gmod hours - KDawg#7807 Reasons why you are reporting: Hey, so I've seen this guy in the server named KDawg. I mean the discord, not Gmod. As far as I can tell, he has never joined for extended periods of time. But this mother fucker has been waddling around the server like he owns the place, dating back to the beginnings of the server. I've seen several messages from him encouraging rule breaking on both the discord and Gmod servers. Evidence: It's satire, only faggots will ban
  8. You guys must be from fucking Greenland. Karma typos; Fontain - Fountain Kipnap - Kidnap Kipnaped - Kidnapped Were - Where uwu - I'm a furry faggot [sORRY FOR MY TYPOS I CANT GO FIX THEM] Coke typos; Comunitty - Community Making the post to begin with Hope you all liked my reply, it was interesting. #T1Kperma19
  9. +1 for Mayor demote, Isaac = doodoo
  10. dim

    The Jacket Issue x2

    Thanks for this, +1 Lmfao
  11. dim

    The Jacket Issue x2

    X
  12. Jacket pronounces the soap brand Dove like past tense dive. Band against him in the riveting second placement of my report. Is it Duv or Dove? I'm cool beans with Jacket now even though he's still a cunt In other words, defeat is clearly accepted by me
  13. Hi 00100100110010
  14. +1 for faggot using my meme
  15. dim

    Mod App

    +1
  16. dim

    Mod App

    This post has been deleted to prevent screenshots
  17. dim

    Mod App

    Also I'm underage
  18. dim

    Mod App

    My 100th post Make me tmod I only have 41 warns and love sucking dicks and occasionally toes (This is a meme, which is why it isn't under mod apps)
  19. dim

    Here's to Booper

    At least I'm not an aardvark.
  20. To all it may concern, I've done a lot of shit in my past. - The RDM Slut
  21. Lakeey and DeathRayjj
  22. This is why I need to be Mod. So I can speed the ban process.
  23. #T1Gay
  24. I love kissing boys
  25. Who's 'its cold in hete'? Never heard of em Then waddle over to Colds opposite post
×
×
  • Create New...