Locked Times

Knifu Waifu

How would that stop them from just buying armor as a gun dealer or in PD. Honestly I know what your talking about and forcing hour game play would cause people to hour farm and even basic cp isnt much of a problem to deal with. Not really sure why that was a suggestion

How would that stop them from just buying armor as a gun dealer or in PD. Honestly I know what your talking about and forcing hour game play would cause people to hour farm and even basic cp isnt much of a problem to deal with. Not really sure why that was a suggestion

Because if we can stop people from using ONE way of rdming or minging people why not do it?

Because if we can stop people from using ONE way of rdming or minging people why not do it?

This is why there is staff, also it can possibly stop people from playing on the server because all they wanted to do was play as cops.