Jump to content

Knifu Waifu

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Knifu Waifu

  1. In-game name: Knifu Waifu SteamID: 76561198400593967 Your plans for Halloween: Try to plan some form of get together with some friends, online or in person whichever is the most convenient.
  2. Bases shouldn't be able to be just walked in and out by raiders, it should be a uphill battle, favoring the defenders ( In cases where the raiders have the items and materials to get rid of the majority of the bases defenses are different ) especially if the base is protecting money making items such as the printer, bitcoin machine and processor. Bases are customizable per builder and some hold innovative ways to defend them, I.e. the small singular slits in walls that they shoot from. And if it was against the rules, the staff team would be on it like white on rice.
  3. Oh absolutely. Races could be one, possibly around a made trade in Staff Land or on the streets? Murderer? (Basically Just like the G-mod version. One person has a knife, the other a revolver or desert eagle) Get Crafty. But most certainly like the idea of more events
  4. I completely agree with this post. Staff members who are online should be concerned for the well being of the players. I am not saying that Staff members should be on the clock 24/7 and open to taking sits. But sits should't be ignored completely by active staff members that are on the server. The player's happiness is our happiness. Make sure they're happy.
  5. I hope this isn't it. You were and have been a extremely good friend to me whether I was listening to what you said or not when you talked to me. Please reconsider
  6. The Tits Rp Staff team will work together to find a reliable way to make sure that in the future this doesn't happen and players don't lose valuable items or entities from those who wish to not abide by the rules laid out by said Staff Team. 10/10 Suggestion
  7. This may have just made this entire report invalid, I will keep it here but I dont think it should be looked at as a serious thing. Danke Wanted
  8. Tomato Potato
  9. Knifu Waifu

    !unbox

    The unbox is a great concept and allows players to get a random item from a list of certain items. Whether its money ranging from $100 - $1,000,000 or items ranging from a metal cooking pan to a SBC Cannon that can make you a large amount of money from selling it to people. But with this theres a small bug where you can land on an item and get the item that was before it ( Images are included with the post ) This isnt a serious issue as sometimes I will end up getting something more valuable then which I actually landed on, But. I still see this as an issue that should be addressed.
  10. wheres my knives
  11. Something Colorful for the players, if that be a doup or text screen congratulating the server or them for sticking with it ( Not Needed But Would Be Nice To The Players. Even though they get free VIP )
  12. Good template for it Mentor, like how you're molding the DD into something more, keep at it
  13. Ayyyy Pyro Its Pizza Time :]
×
×
  • Create New...