Racism

It's cold in here(._.)

Why was racism made against the rules, I remember when you could jokingly call a friend a "n***a" without being muted, what happened, and the server is literally called TitsRP, you should be able to joke around every while as l ong as it's said in a joking matter to a friend, that you know won't care, or at least allow it when in a private situation.

I believe the only time you can call someone a n999 is in private or a joking matter.

Some staff will mute you cuz they get offended 

But I’ve been told by admins that. If In private or near people you joking around it’s fine

It's been against the rules since before I joined. I don't understand why people get offended and absolutely disgustingly triggered when staff enforce the rules/

you should be able to joke around every while as l ong as it's said in a joking matter to a friend, that you know won't care, or at least allow it when in a private situation.

You can. It's never been against the rules to say things to your friends inside your own base or in PMs. Literally nobody has ever punished for that.

I only mute players who are saying stuff like that in OOC / Advert / Anonymous. If someone is typing/talking saying stuff like that really anywhere else then spawn/fountain and it's not repetitive and intently hateful, I could care less.