Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Newhook

Your ingame name: Newhook

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:77200596

Why were you banned?: RDM, L2A

Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't do anything...

 

Who banned you?: Jawson

Evidence: N/A

 

I'm not really sure why I was banned. It may have simply been an accident. I was playing this morning and I AFK'd. My computer went into sleep mode and kicked me from the server. I come back and apparently I'm banned for 7 days. Even if I had left to avoid an RDM punishment I think that's a bit egregious especially considering I wasn't spoken to. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9466-banned/
Share on other sites

I didn't ban you.. I extended the ban

 

EDIT: I think the ban was by sewer lord

 

I'm not sure if it was your intention to extend my ban by a week, or even extend it at all. Especially considering there was no dialogue about this; I would dispute my ban. A simple warn is justifiable but can easily be disputed as well in my opinion. There is a difference between leaving to avoid a punishment and leaving before a punishment. Many are confused by this and I understand it from being a superior admin on another server. I don't know if it's this situation or if it is server policy to give extensive extensions on current bans or become ban-happy but in either case I'd like to appeal my ban. I feel that this is most likely a mistake or perhaps a misunderstanding on the admin rules (or my assumption on them).

 

I'd like to play the server on my day off, this has taken up the entire morning so far and I would simply like to be unbanned. The latest person I killed on the server was maybe 5 minutes before I AFK'd. I killed him for stealing my metal I was mining from a rock. If this was the RDM in question there was ample time to confront me on this before I had left.  I do hope I'm just mistakenly banned when someone else with a similar name was the target. It's more forgivable that way but no less inconvenient.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9466-banned/#findComment-65924
Share on other sites

I’mI have pmed sewer lord we will see his response to what had happened. If this is a accident then you will

Be unbanned 

 

but until then we have to wait to hear from sewer.

 

If he does not respond I will talk to the staff team to see what is our options.

 

If you did rdm and ltap it should not have been a 7 day ban 

 

The most it would have been 2-3 days

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9466-banned/#findComment-65927
Share on other sites

0bbc91b85b148623aeb6cc7544c018c1.png

 

Yeah, just looked over the ban page. It was definitely Sewer whom banned him. A single RDM and an LTAP definitely shouldn't be 7 days. Like Griffin said, 2 days would be okay. Definitely not 7, though. 

 

Until further explanation from Sewer, I say to reduce the ban.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9466-banned/#findComment-65940
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...