Violent Theft Rule change.

FrozenGalaxy

So I understand not killing somebody for being near something you want to steal but what I think what should be changed is not allowing people to kill people for stealing their stuff.  Honestly, why can't you kill somebody for stealing your shit? Yeah you can warn them or try to take it away peacefully but what if it's something like somebody is running away trying to steal your lootcrate . They can take all of it before you are able to do anything like that. Just a suggestion

You can kill someone for stealing your stuff. You just can't kill someone for stealing shit that isnt yours (ex. Walter is holding a printer that you don't own, you kill Walter.) that isnt allowed but what is allowed (ex Walter steals a printer that you spawned in, you kill walter) that is allowed if I am not wrong

Not at all. I have nothing against Rigbe and would have no reason to get him in trouble. Was just told you cannot kill somebody for stealing your stuff and must warn them multiple times or take it peacefully. Just want it changed.

I wont be able to provide the logs due to a game crash, but I can confirm that's what Rigbe said. I was also part of the conversation, although I didn't add much input into it. Rigbe said you have to advert to try and have the person who stole your stuff drop it before you kill them.