Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The motd warning thresholds have been there since june last year. If they were false warns why wouldn't you appeal them when you got them? You are clearly capable of setting up your appeal thread

 

I would check when my first warn was if I was on the server, but I didn't know they changed the threshold system, and my first warn was I'm sure before june last year. Or before that change. Because this system is new to me, the system I remember is excessive active warns=ban due to the script and thats pretty much it. I wasn't going to take the time to appeal them since I thought it wouldn't matter. Warns from 1 year+ ago should not be accounted for especially when I have EXACTLY 15 and nothing brought it up, he just tp'd me mid RP

I don't check motd besides when i join a server or for a server specific sit. That's why I didn't know. Honestly, even now that I do know, I still think that its illogical to be banned for warns that happened a year ago. (I have some from august, july, and probably earlier of 2017, why are those accounted for?) The motd changes and honestly I used to break rules intentionally, I don't really do that now besides my warn with peanut which someone NLR'd to heal his raiding party, which all I did was kill him then just watch. (He never got warned only I did :^) )


"but I didn't know they changed the threshold system"

 

It's been this way for close to a year.

When was your last warn?

 

My last warn was yesterday or two days ago, i forgot from Neko sam which I honestly didn't understand the party interaction during that RP scenario.

I've had 2 warns in the last week, one was because I was impatient, the other one was because of a misunderstanding and slight abuse of the vagueness of the rules, besides that, the most recent was august of 2017 so almost an entire year.


The fact that yo tried to appeal these warns as you were being banned is your fault. Not mine.

 

How did you even know I had 15 warns? Cause I didn't even know, I forgot about alot of them.

From a previous ban appeal regarding this same situation:

 

If staff fail to punish you when you hit that threshold or you haven't received any new warnings that would put you beyond the threshold and you still haven't been punished for hitting it, it seems quite unfair to pull you away and ban you for no reason.

 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=9372

I am being told your last warning was yesterday. I will ask Griffin to respond. It would do well to note you don't have any screen shots or chat/console logs of the sit.

Okay so yesterday, I was unsure due to my sleep schedule being Severely messed up. And I know, screenshots and such help alot, but I quoted the exact sit. "I have some bad news for you" "you have 15 warnings and 2 within the last week" "what do you have to say in your defense?" My reply was "2 of them were false from an ex-staff, you can bring them right now" and he just instantly banned me. I'm not being biased, but of course without logs/evidence, really means nothing. Neko Sam was my 15'th warning though, and did not ban me. Alot of the time I've been on since that warn, neko was also on and did not ban me. I'm at exactly 15 I believe because I was not in a sit or any situation to encourage him to ban me, he just banned me a few minutes after I spawned in.

 

TL;DR I was banned a day or 2 after being warned, and nobody else had a problem. I don't have evidence of his "sit" but if theres logs of commands, he banned me probably within 120 seconds of bringing me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...