My Profile Is A Lie Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 Your Steam Name: My Profile Is A Lie Your ingame name: The Donger Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100363357/ Why were you banned?: "Warning threshold" Why should you be unbanned?: Because some of them were false bans, and I told him that but he clearly has more interest in just banning anyone he can justify than actually helping players. Hmm, good staff. Anyone can ask Ristias King Bean that he false warned me once or twice when he was T-mod, and he does not care, and I remember getting false warned a while ago by ceejay but because i didn't have shadowplay or recording, it didn't really matter. A while being like a year or more, so I'm not too concerned with that. Griffin asks "what do you have to say in your defense?" Then when I tell him the false ban situation, he insta-bans me without saying another word. Also, my 15'th warn was from neko and it was also false but again, shadowplay and such, the kid could just lie out of the sit and get me warned for technical RDM so I won't count that one. Seems like unless you have recording software you can't play the server anymore cause staff like "Griffin" really enjoy just banning you. Who banned you? Griffin Evidence: Just look at recent bans. Or ask him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 Why is griffin the problem here? You had 15 warnings and apparently you said most of them were "false" sooo why not try and appeal for them or reason with the staff members? Also how did this all happen, did u get a 16th warning? or did he just randomly bring you and said you were gonna get banned. Anyways, I'll go ahead and forward this to griffin. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62083 Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Profile Is A Lie Posted June 26, 2018 Author Share Posted June 26, 2018 He brought me and said "I have bad news for u" "you have 15 warnings, 2 in the past week, bad boy" "what do you have to say for your defense?" I reply, "I have atleast 2 false warns, and the person WILL admit to it if you bring him" aaaaand banned. I did try to reason with him, he didn't care and just banned me after I tried to tell him. That shows that he was more interested in the ban than actually getting any other kind of result. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62084 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Satan Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 You claim all these warns are false, but if that were true you should have appealed them and have them removed. Also constantly insulting the staff member who banned you is not a good way to get unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 He brought me and said "I have bad news for u" "you have 15 warnings, 2 in the past week, bad boy" "what do you have to say for yourself?" I reply, "I have atleast 2 false warns, and the person WILL admit to it if you bring him" aaaaand banned. Okay, in the future I would recommend telling the staff members that "false warned you" to remove the warn(if they admit it was false). That's what the staff should be doing anyways but if they forget... ask them to remove. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Profile Is A Lie Posted June 26, 2018 Author Share Posted June 26, 2018 I would've asked for it to be removed, but Risitas hasn't been staff for a while so it can't be removed, and if griffin did his job correctly, he would maybe ask about who the false warn was? Or bring them, I mean he did ask what my defense was so I'd think he would look into it before just banning. You claim all these warns are false, but if that were true you should have appealed them and have them removed. Also constantly insulting the staff member who banned you is not a good way to get unbanned. I don't have evidence for 2 of the warns. The ones from Risitas, anyone can just ask, I told griffin to ask him or bring him and he ignored me. Also, yeah, I edited the post a bit for that reason. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62087 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 The fact that yo tried to appeal these warns as you were being banned is your fault. Not mine. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62088 Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Profile Is A Lie Posted June 26, 2018 Author Share Posted June 26, 2018 The fact that yo tried to appeal these warns as you were being banned is your fault. Not mine. I was unaware of the new ban threshold system seen as I wasn't on for months and they changed it during that month break. I didn't think I'd get 7 dayed for 13 bans I got almost a YEAR ago. (and 2 recent ones which while they were fair, because Neko didn't have much to go off besides shownlr and logs and the other one was valid it was only 2... 7-dayed for 2 recent bans) Also, something to be noted, when Risitas was staff, T-mods could not remove warns, or they weren't supposed to. So that's something, you can't ask him about the situation on forums cause he's perm-banned on forums. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62089 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 26, 2018 Share Posted June 26, 2018 This is not new, its always been in the !motd, at least the whole time I've been here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Profile Is A Lie Posted June 26, 2018 Author Share Posted June 26, 2018 This is not new, its always been in the !motd, at least the whole time I've been here. How long is that? I check the motd when I join the server and for specific sit related things and not much else. Can we just get an admin, get risitas (I guess he's unbanned but can't log in according to him) and sort this out better than "what's your defense?"-> 7 day ban Maybe via Discord or something. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8792-donger-ban-appeal-griffin-is-ban-hungry/#findComment-62093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts