get rid of unfun (Discussion Thread)

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

13 needed out of 46 players

so far all i see is unfun being abused for people who can't successfully raid the mayor. the % to accept is ridiculously low and makes mayor feel even worse to play. the mayors office is easy to raid with a couple bombs so i don't see the problem in keeping it rp to kill the mayor.

i want other peoples opinions on this so please reply with feedback

I don’t agree on this one... Yes, some people aren’t the best raiders but I don’t feel like that’s always the reason they do unfun. I get some people do unfun after failing a PD raid but still. There are times where I see a cancer law and I just instantly !unfun but if fails I usually go raid. If it is a problem to others then bumping up the amout of people is always an option.

People do abuse the !unfun though.

I keep getting people to vote me off after I fire them for not doing what they are meant to do, like they beat random people with a stunstick or not listening to the mayor.

Unless I miss the point of !unfun because I don't know the qualifications of a mayor deserving a vote to get demoted, it's a simple way to boot off a mayor for any reason, whether it be good or bad.

But, the vote system does do good against corrupt mayors or mayors with laws that are awful that hits the law limits, or some dumb AOS law that gets everyone arrested and fills the jail cells.

Adding a reason for unfun and tweaking the amount of votes is a much better solution the removing it imo

Adding a reason to to unfun would make it less abused but people would still abuse it unless you add actual rp rules against false unfun votes