Jump to content

Umbak Klak

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Umbak Klak

  1. in-game name is Umbak Klak discord name is nibby/nibstuh I'm just grateful that this server and the people I used to know are still around
  2. Love all the additions, especially the roof above PD. The empty room you've created could serve as a dark room for cultists/sewer lord/hobos to build in and use lights to see. Wouldn't need to be much, just a dark room with some pillars or something. Keep it up!
  3. thank god everyone can mute the 40meter sword now (thats the one that makes a discord ping sound btw)
  4. Umbak's Return Strike II: Electric Boogaloo In all seriousness tho I've been playing again and been feeling that Gmod spirit again. Nice seeing all you familiar faces, good to see that a lot of people have stuck around this long, yall are the real homies. If you don't know who I am, nice to meet you, hope we see each other on the server.
  5. There's a new Dynamic lighting system we should try enabling on the server, it's disabled client-side by default so even if our server were to enable the option for it ( "r_shadowfromanyworldlight 1" ) people still have to type the other commands to enable them; r_shadow_allowdynamic 1 r_shadow_allowbelow 1 edit: that's if it doesn't cause lag just enabling it I mean
  6. good to see you again! welcome back!
  7. I was wondering why it's still here but for an entirely different reason; It's Kayla's model and she's been inactive for quite a while now, apparently.
  8. Good to be back, yall.
  9. hey yall, started playing again, nice to see so many of you are still here. and for those of you that don't play anymore that read this, we miss you! hows everyone been the past 4 months ive been gone? in case anyone's curious, i stopped playing when my pc broken down and i moved out into my own place, started playing now that i have free time
  10. happy birdthday
  11. Let's not insult/attack each other. Be civil.
  12. Umbak Klak

    hi

    u too bud u look good in blue ;) already talked to rubik my first day back about fishing suggestions id made to sugar lmao
  13. Umbak Klak

    hi

    <3 thanks bud glad to see you're still here, hope you've been well
  14. Umbak Klak

    hi

    Long time no see all I got my life together All's good now Will probably play on the server regularly now that updates are coming How have you been in my absence?
  15. classic dogbrains
  16. I plan to come back after I'm moved out and my living situation is stable, it hasn't been for the past 3 or 4 months so until then it's all up to the rest of the blue boys
  17. Well everyone, it's been a fun year. I never thought I'd be writing this but here we are; and I'm sure some of you saw this coming. It's no surprise I've been inactive these past few months, so now that the upper staff team is full of people I trust and believe have the best intentions for this community, I feel comfortable stepping down. Over the course of this past year I've come to know most of you, and will go on to remain in touch with many of you, but for the time being, this is the end of the road for me! It's been one wild ride and I hope over the course of my 2500 sits and 927 bans I hope I helped some of you fit in easier and helped make this community a better place, though it wasn't an easy task. And I'm sure you'll see more of me in the future, unless I die of course. It's been real, gamers. Shout out to all the people I built a friendship with over this past year. You know who you are. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934937716563779594/6019257119A1E3AA4B39339ECF621D9E8431F521/[/img] https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934937716563782752/CA21354A64965B076C25092D80F7DDC8D318F489/[/img] Bye everyone!!
  18. hap thank
  19. Isaac I've been doing these events for months everyone loves them but we should have some integration for them I suggested making a pop-up menu (side of the screen and small, unobtrusive) for when a staff member is hosting an event, basically the staff will have a list of participators they can bring (frozen) where they're standing, and unfreeze everyone at the push of a button. Or bring them unfrozen if they have some sort of waiting lobby like my boss events. Either way I would love to see something to support the events
  20. can't count the number of new players ive seen try their luck
  21. This is happening, actually, a big update for the ocean is coming (again).
  22. October 5th Added to Misc. Rules: You may not counter Bank Heists if you are not a cop or in the Bank when the Raid begins, Insurance exists to protect your money.
  23. Theres no easy way for staff to view most recent rep since rep seems to be randomly placed, but it would be nice for staff to be able to easily view recently given rep. I agree, staffing can be demotivating and draining, we need a way to motivate staff, will have to do some thinking on this.
  24. Blacnova said it best, though I do agree that more sits should be being taken, let's not put any names praising or calling anyone out, general concerns are fine to voice however! Indeed this very topic will be part of the meeting. Edit: To clarify, if you have concerns of a particular staff member failing to take sits whatsoever when they're active, submit a report.
×
×
  • Create New...