Jump to content

What is your favorite thing to do on TitsRP?


Recommended Posts

The question is simple. What is your favorite thing to do while playing on TitsRP?

 

Is it printing? Mic Spamming at the fountain? Base building? Making your custom class as cool as possible? Post your favorite thing to do below! I'm interested to hear what everyone enjoys doing on the server. Also if you have any ideas, what could make your favorite thing on the server even more fun?!

 

My Favorite Thing is: Base Building and playing with my best buds.

The question is simple. What is your favorite thing to do while playing on TitsRP?

 

Is it printing? Mic Spamming at the fountain? Base building? Making your custom class as cool as possible? Post your favorite thing to do below! I'm interested to hear what everyone enjoys doing on the server. Also if you have any ideas, what could make your favorite thing on the server even more fun?!

 

My Favorite Thing is: Base Building and playing with my best buds.

 

I really enjoy helping people out and letting them onto my CC! I love the thread. Think tomorrow you might get a +rep xD!

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...