What is your favorite thing to do on TitsRP?

Axiom

The question is simple. What is your favorite thing to do while playing on TitsRP?

Is it printing? Mic Spamming at the fountain? Base building? Making your custom class as cool as possible? Post your favorite thing to do below! I'm interested to hear what everyone enjoys doing on the server. Also if you have any ideas, what could make your favorite thing on the server even more fun?!

My Favorite Thing is: Base Building and playing with my best buds.

i enjoy farming money most of the time with my op cinema dupe and if im some sort of cp i would always attempt to be mayor and put my pretty much CP friendly laws that makes everyone pissed but cps. Thats all I like to do i really aint a social person unless i get a Pm to base with someone other then that

Take sits.....

Get harassed by staff members

Give people money and my cc for free.

Chill w my gang 

Post farm 

Tell the people who call me out that I'm post farming that I am just "ACTIVE"

Take sits.....

Chill w my gang 

Post farm 

Listen man. I don’t understand what you have against me. I respect you and you should do the same. If you feel I have wronged you in anyway or I am breaking some sort of rule feel free to report me. I respect you no matter what but i do not appreciate you making harassing me  on thing i enjoy doing

Take sits.....

Chill w my gang 

Post farm 

Listen man. I don’t understand what you have against me. I respect you and you should do the same. If you feel I have wronged you in anyway or I am breaking some sort of rule feel free to report me. I respect you no matter what but i do not appreciate you making harassing me  on thing i enjoy doing

It pretty obvious, he has a crush on you.

Take sits.....

Chill w my gang 

Post farm 

It pretty obvious, he has a crush on you.

Yeah I second that.