Lacking Admin/Mods

Magma

I know theres a few staff members who prefer to just RP and not take sits when doing so, but a quota on sits might be something the higher-ups should consider.

Example: Every hour staff member is on, they should have 2 sits. 

Say someone plays for 4 hours, in those 4 hours they should've done 8 sits.

It's not many sits and this number is just an example but it's better than no sits.

I know a lot/most of staff take sits, but these "special cases" where someone is waiting for over an hour for a sit seem to be becoming more common.

If the issue isn't a priority, then decline the ticket saying that, so players aren't making sits over and over and PMing staff.

This topic usually comes every month. There are multiple threads on how staff won't do much sits,

Thread 1: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7768&highlight=Bad+staff

Thread 2: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5559&highlight=Bad+staff

Those are only two. Sugar usually comes in and concludes it all. Staff can't do everything, and yes, some staff like to play more than being staff. It's a volunteer job and if you don't do it then why have it (A quote from a thread).

Here's a screenshot of what sometimes may occur when things get more and more hectic:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/867366337000438630/B9CB77DB73C2BFAF21823B5D525901B5164C9366/

(I mean, not really necessary of a screenshot but it just shows what happens sometimes and why some people's sits may not be taken too quickly)

[That was also back when we didn't have sit logs I think so you either had to pm the user on what they needed or they would've had to make another sit]

Some staff take sits in a more high priority range.

Extremely High: Trying to crash server

High Priority: Mass RDM / Propblocking Spawn

Medium Priority: NLR / RDA / RDM

Low Priority: Job help / Server questions

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5559&pid=36152#pid36152

[i am a little bit tired so I may not have wrote everything I wanted to say but just a little example]

Been playing Gmod for only a couple months now. Have 160+ hours , all being on Titsrp Server. I love it. The job variety and fun entertaining atmosphere is what keeps me. But as ive been playing I have realized the lack of control in early and late hours , sometime even day time hours. There will either be 1 or 2 AFK admins on or A Lot of them on who are not doing their job. On Feb 2nd 2018 , I purchased VIP. And On the same day I had the biggest issue with lacking admins ive ever had. I spent 10$ on ingame currency and now Im debating if I should leave the server for good. I had an incident happen between me and a undercover cop (Who I wont name) while inside a Kingdom. There was argument as to who was within rules...so at that point the best thing to do is @ file for a sit and get it worked out rather than RDM and NLR. Well when It happened I filed. Made myself spoken in OOC. Pmed admins. Watched admins talk in OOC. At the end of this , Ive filed 6 Requests and waited over 60mins. Finally I was helped by Noahmh about an hour later (He just got online) .. At this point because it was so long after , all logs were erased and the case was dismissed. Incident was sometime around 9-10Pm Feb 2nd

This is NOT the first , second , or tenth time i've been upset about inactive Mods. It ruins the server when people can break the rules.

The Mods/admins online at the time of my 6+files , Pm's , And OOC requests were

Griffin

Genkki

Rigbe

Cuntbucket

Silent518

TheGrapeWarrior

Kryptonite

Squanch

I have nothing personal against any Mod or Admin , in fact many on the list have helped me in the past. But Some like TheGrapeWarrior , Genkki , and CuntBucket blantily ignored my Pm's or OOC requests, and then themselves posted in OOC and Advert selling.

I would understand more if every Mod was busy at the time but Only 2 out of the 8 were feeding teleports and jailing. Rest were playing. 

Not sure where else to go. Hope I will get a good response and have something done so I can keep enjoying the server, Its very fun.

Thanks.

http://prntscr.com/i9l9hj

http://prntscr.com/i9l9vv

Basically those guidelines are there to help players help staff.

Repeat it the 213900th time staff sometimes just can't take everything and in the big picture would you rather have staff that burn out after 2 weeks or sometimes not have your sit instantly taken.

If your sit is consistently not taken or ignored you can report the player with proof on the forums or you are just not following the sit guidelines.

What i don't understand is that if a staff likes to RP more than taking sits or doing what he signed up for, then why sign up for staff in the first place?

I'd say that if you get that shiny moderator rank on your name tag, you should dedicate more time in helping people in cases instead of roleplaying more. I mean, it's what they signed up to do, isn't it?

Listen dude. You have to realize that these admins go through tons of admin sits each day. These poor guys do not have a chance to even RP because every minute some asshole is pissed cause a guy raided his base and is calling RDM. Or that some minge is going around RDMing everyone. They are constantly spammed with people saying they were RDMed. It happens to be that your case feel through the cracks. It happens my guy. Also, staff can be off-duty/AFK. They have lives and also deserve to have just as much fun as you do on TitsRP. That's my 2 cents.

• Like 2

I find this whole discussion hard to believe as for the last 3 weeks or whatever that i have been staff i have legit done nothing besides sit in admin land and take sits and help people. We arent lacking in staff nor is the staff not not doing their jobs. some staff like to rp and some like to take sits.

*If to many staff are on* These staff are shit I need a new one

*If no staff are on* Someone take my fucken sit

*If any staff are on* @Rdm                                                 sdkajdkajkflsjaklfjakfjkajfkl                             dsakdlkaslfkalfllafkla

If I will start to ignore keyboard spam the server will dye and so many of these fooorm post will be made. 

I like my life NOT